TTA but scared I see a line here...UPDATE pg 2

orangedaisy

Reaction score
We're not trying, baby #3 is only going on 3 months old. :dohh: I thought AF arrived last weekend but it was really light, though I had a day of definite red, and only lasted nearly 3 days. Very strange for a 1st period after baby.
This is one of those new angled FRER too. I thought it was negative and went to throw it away at 3 min-ish, looked at it again and swear I see a faint line. I stashed it away to look at again in a bit to see what color it dries. What do you see?
https://i60.tinypic.com/1sjlmr.jpg

I can definitely see a faint line... Not sure if it's in the right spot but totally unfamiliar with the new angled frers. Do you have the unedited photo?

I can definitely see a faint line... Not sure if it's in the right spot but totally unfamiliar with the new angled frers. Do you have the unedited photo?

This photo wasn't edited at all :/
I've been googling trying to find other images of these new tests, but I guess they're so new that no one has really posted positive pics of them yet.

Lol wow sorry I was expecting the pink of the old ones... This is neon. Deffo see the line mama. I hope it turns out how you want. I just had a surprise BFP myself and am still adjusting... Good luck! And update!

Anyone else see it? Or think it's a fast evap? Bought more tests to try in a couple days.

Here is that same test now that it's dried for a few hours
https://i59.tinypic.com/2dc5tns.jpg

I see the line, i hope it workd out well xx

I can't see it hope works out well for you whatever way that may be :flower:

Why are frer like this are they taking over the regular shape/look? Wonder if it is to do with the evaps people have been getting lately

Why are frer like this are they taking over the regular shape/look? Wonder if it is to do with the evaps people have been getting lately

Not sure but I found the old regular ones at the store today so we'll see what they say in a day or two. Would like to wait a couple days at least but not sure if I'm that patient lol

Looks faint bfp too me hun good luck xx

Thank you, and everyone else. We'll see what tomorrow morning's says. :/ I'm kidding myself if I think I can wait longer than that lol. I have such mixed emotions right now... :wacko:

I don't want to be negative woman, but a woman in another thread used these new tests and complained about the horrible indent that's always visible. I wouldn't trust it.

I don't want to be negative woman, but a woman in another thread used these new tests and complained about the horrible indent that's always visible. I wouldn't trust it.

Thank you :) I took one before my "period" (<- if that's what it was) last week and I'm pretty sure it was a clear BFN. But the ones I just bought today are the regular flat FRER, so hoping I get a better idea of what's going on tomorrow.

Ok here's this morning fmu on regular FRER. BFN right?
https://i59.tinypic.com/2em0nch.jpg

Why do I feel I see something catching my eye? How's it look in real life honey?

Looks bfn but agree with oldermummy something is catching my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->