TTC#1~31~Buddy wanted!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by rosababy, Feb 1, 2011.

1. rosababy

rosababy Mom to 1

Hello, ttc ladies! :hi: I'm 31, on my 9th cycle of ttc #1, and would love to buddy up with someone. Anyone else on or around the same cycle days as me?

My ttc plan so far: my dh and I use pre~seed, I temp, use opks, just started Maca, and lots of prayer! Would love to share this journey with a few people! I'll be testing around February 20th...anyone else?

2. Nixi44

Nixi44 New Member

Hi Rosebaby...I'm 33 and TTC..I'm new to the forum. I'm learning from step A right now. First step is trying to get my period, 2nd step is to make sure I'm ovulating and 3rd step is trying to get pregnant. lol I love to have a buddy so we can talk about our process. We just started trying this month so keeping it from family right now so they don't stress me out.

Keeping a close monitor for the next 3months...there is a science to our body we just need to figure it out.

A little bit about me...I've been married for 5yrs. never had a child before and now thinking the time is right. And you?

3. rosababy

rosababy Mom to 1

Hi, Nixi! I'm 31 (32 in about 6 weeks), been married for 4 1/2 years, and this is also my 1st baby. Welcome to BnB! It's a great way to ask questions and talk about ttc without talking to family or friends. Most of my family know that we're ttc, but I always assumed we'd be that "get it on the first try" kind of couple. :nope: Trying to get your period...have you been on the pill for a while? I was on for 12 years, went off last April and was lucky enough to get my period 34 days later. I was SO hoping I wasn't going to be waiting for a year just to get AF. Since then, I've been pretty regular. Not to the day, but between 27 and 34 days, so I guess that's good. :shrug:

Are you charting your temperatures? That's a good way to find out if you're ovulating. Check out https://www.fertilityfriend.com (let's see if that link shows up!), and they'll teach you everything you need to know about temping. I find that it helps me feel like I know what's going on with my body. It's definitely a science! I just wish it worked like it was supposed to work every cycle. :wacko: