TTC #1 after the pill - how long can it take?

Is Vitex available to buy over the counter? From any health store? Might try it next cycle.

Here in the us it is. I got mine at whole foods and it was only like $8!! I used natures way.

I continued mine at a reduced dose until 16 weeks pg. i had been on it for 5 months and I'm not sure if stopping it quickly causes hormonal problems.

Onelove526- I remember every month feeling like a depressing eternity (just like it does now since I'm back ttc) but then it happens and you forget all about that!! So glad you are trying the vitex and I hope it brings you positive results very soon!!!

It totally feels like an eternity! Ha ha! I'm trying to count my blessings because I know things could always be much worse. I don't have as much watery CM so I'm hoping that means I am past ovulation. We BDed every other day starting very early in the cycle but I don't want to get my hopes up. It's nice to see the effects of vitex on my CM so quickly.

Thanks ladies!

Lots of us TTC straight off the bcp with cycle 4 over the holidays!
I'll be trying vitex and fertiltea next cycle if I don't get my bfp.

I'm back in UK for the holidays so may try holland & Barrett to get supplies! Dubai has nothing! I'm 1dpo today... Thank god it's the holidays and many distractions to get me through the 2ww!

Ooh let me know what you find when you're in the UK, I live in Sweden atm and have to rely on amazon to send me stuff! Can't always get what I need, for example I pay 10 pounds more for fertilitea because it's the only company that ships to Sweden :( I'd like to stock up on all stuff!

I'm 10dpo today, feeling a bit crampy but at the same time my temp was high and by now it's usually on the decline, will be anxiously watching for spotting today :( it usually comes now or tomorrow, sigh!

Popping in to say that I got a pos today!!! I stopped BCP a month ago after 12 years so don't be discouraged ;)

Congrats Johnsa! I am hoping that this weekend I will O (I am using the OPK). I am using preseed and taking prenatal vitamins, so hoping for a BFP in early January. If it doesn't work this time (cycle 4), I will take vitex next cycle and hope for the best.

Ooh let me know what you find when you're in the UK, I live in Sweden atm and have to rely on amazon to send me stuff! Can't always get what I need, for example I pay 10 pounds more for fertilitea because it's the only company that ships to Sweden :( I'd like to stock up on all stuff!

I'm 10dpo today, feeling a bit crampy but at the same time my temp was high and by now it's usually on the decline, will be anxiously watching for spotting today :( it usually comes now or tomorrow, sigh!

I did a quick shop in the UK. Most stuff is available in boots - vitex is also. Preseed wasn't available but Boots stocked their own version - 16 GBP though for 6 applications. I still ordered somethings on Amazon though - much cheaper. I can't order Amazon to Dubai as we rely on all mail to go to the workplace - awkward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"