TTC#1 any buddies?! (4dpo?)

Aysegul

Reaction score
<3Hey so new to charting so I'm not entirely certain if I'm 4dpo but from the last 2 months cycles and an online calculator I think it's around that.
Wondered if anybody is on the same cycle etc waiting to test around 30th Jan or even if you're just TTC#1 just joined this group so be nice to have some other people to chat to.
Been TTC since July 2018 ntnp and so far nothing so I decided to start charting... let's hope it helps!<3

Hi. Im currently waiting for my first cycle after coming off BCP. How did you get on testing?? X

Hi. Im currently waiting for my first cycle after coming off BCP. How did you get on testing?? X
Think I had a chemical. Got a faint positive but then a week later what I thought was AF showed up then disappeared and started and stopped for 9 days but extremely heavy. no luck haha. Good luck to you sending babydust :*

Ohh noo! Well hopefully you get a sticky one for the next cycle! Im waiting for O. Doing opk 2 times a day and still no good so far. CD 9 today xxx

I’m TTC #1. 3 days late but :bfn: on test today so I’m thinking I O’d later then usual? Remaining positive and not testing now until next week if the :witch: doesn’t show

I have a 21 day cycle and I’m at day 25 and af still hasn’t come, had bfn two days ago but af never rears her ugly head late so what are the chances that the test won’t be accurate until the week after af would have ended if she had come?

I really hope you receive a BFP soon!!!!!

Ooo hope you both get BFP. I havent even O’d yet. My cycles still not returned to normal yet. Currently on cd10 and nothing coming up so much as progression on opk so have no idea when i will O xxx

I hope you get BFP'S girls!! I've decided to wing it this month after all the stress and worry etc wondering if my symptoms are pregnant or PMS so I've decided to change my approach to ntnp.
I get so heartbroken when i know I'm not pregnant especially after symptom spotting...
I was was a week late for AF last time and then bleeding was all over the place for 9 days off, on, loads, a little, and I think part of the worry caused my little bean not to stick, the fact I had a faint positive and then that happened I'm fairly certain it was a chemical. I have a lot of stress from other things ATM, living in Turkey with no work, very little money, living in my in-laws house being told when to wake-up, clean, eat, wipe my ass.
I don't need the extra stress of trying so think it's the best way, keep us up to date though with whether you get BFNs or BFP's etc, nice to have some girlies to chat with about it all especially when we're all going through the same things!

I hope you get BFP'S girls!! I've decided to wing it this month after all the stress and worry etc wondering if my symptoms are pregnant or PMS so I've decided to change my approach to ntnp.
I get so heartbroken when i know I'm not pregnant especially after symptom spotting...
I was was a week late for AF last time and then bleeding was all over the place for 9 days off, on, loads, a little, and I think part of the worry caused my little bean not to stick, the fact I had a faint positive and then that happened I'm fairly certain it was a chemical. I have a lot of stress from other things ATM, living in Turkey with no work, very little money, living in my in-laws house being told when to wake-up, clean, eat, wipe my ass.
I don't need the extra stress of trying so think it's the best way, keep us up to date though with whether you get BFNs or BFP's etc, nice to have some girlies to chat with about it all especially when we're all going through the same things!

Well I’m 6 days late now and still nothing. My BB tenderness is starting to subside but is still there when I lay down. They are very itchy though which is new. I think I’m getting AF cramps but then nothing eventuates. I took anothing test this morning BFN. Thats my update. Definitely O’d late so I’m not sure when I’m even due now which is frustrating.

Im still waiting for O so nothing to report from me. Everyone keep updating xx

Unfortunately the :witch: showed up for me. Trying to stay positive for the next cycle

@JAM1611 keep us updated Hun! <3

@Kimmy1990 aww girl I feel you. I've given up with charting etc, think it's just adding more stress, ntnp has made me so much more relaxed!

Positive opk last night \\:D/ BD last night too so FX this is all perfect timing xx

@JAM1611 FX for you Hun!! :witch: showed her ugly face this morning so I'm out this month haha, sending you babydust!! <3
:dust:

Now currently 10dpo!!! I just want to know or not! Af due in 3/4 days according to my app but as its my first cycle since BC i dont know what will happen! Holding out on testing so far :-k :headspin:

Now currently 10dpo!!! I just want to know or not! Af due in 3/4 days according to my app but as its my first cycle since BC i dont know what will happen! Holding out on testing so far :-k :headspin:
How's things?? Xx

Witch got me a day late [-(](*,) so on to next cycle. Updates with you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"