TTC #1 Feeling like there's no hope

Hi, haven't read whole thread just first post, but just wanted to say that I had irregular cycles after stopping pill. It took me 7months. I was 25 at the time. I remember that hopeless feeling and just want to send you:hugs: and say don't give up hope. I have never gone back to the pill as I blame it for my irregular cycles. I now have regular cycles. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending lots of :dust:

I really wouldn't think about needing to go to the doc until you test!! :)

AF arrived this morning :(
I'm in such a terrible state of mind now and doing a 9 hour shift at work. Got nobody I can talk to about it, as there's nobody who knows I am currently ttc.
Oh well, I guess this means I'm onto a new cycle.

That's OK, you have this next cycle to try again!!!

I'm sorry, I know how disappointed you are. *HUGS* You can't give up hope tho!!! Just get the OPK's and maybe try the Fertility Tea (I'm also drinking it!!). It's not over yet! I'm on CD#3 and already using the OPK's 2x/day. I got pregnant at the end of my period when I was 25 so I have reason to believe I ovulate earlier than the CD14.

Don't dismay, MurphysLaw! :dust:

This cycle was 6 weeks exactly! Last cycle was over 9 weeks, and the one before that was 6 weeks and 3 days. There's nothing regular about them, so it's impossible to figure out! Ugh.
Who knew this would be so hard?!

If I were you I would stock up on those fertility tests from Amazon and use them 2x/day (morning and mid-day) until you find your LH surge. Try the tea!! I saw some reviewers say that it regulated their cycle!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006SFQGO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the tea! I got a Teavana PervecTea maker to brew it in and I drink it 2-3 times a day per the instructions. I'm also already taking my prenatal vitamins which you should absolutely be doing as well!! Remember we're all in this together, chickadee!!!! Imagine if you were going the donor route, it's a SUPER HUGE pain. Have to get my donation, and get it home and then inseminate, hoping and praying the little swimmers survived the journey. It's nerve-wracking to say the very least. And I can only get it a few times, I can't BD with my DH like you lucky ladies. We are all struggling together :D

I'm so glad I don't have to feel like I'm doing this alone anymore! Should have thought to sign up to somewhere like this way sooner...
I'll definitely look into getting some OPK's. I feel like that's going to be the only way to know... I don't want to have to BD every other day for an entire cycle as I feel like it could put too much pressure on my relationship, and also take all the fun away!
I might make an appointment with the doctor and see what they suggest in the way of prenatal vitamins etc.
Lots of baby dust to you, I can't imagine the stress of going the donor route. I really hope it works out for you though :)

Murphyslaw... did you know that carob syrup can help you ovulate more frequently. It helps regulate your cycles. It contains something (can't remember what) that's meant to help. You can buy it in vitamin form... Google it. I just took the syrup (not every day) as it's natural so better. But don't take if you think you are preggers, not regarded as safe. :dust:

murphyslaw I'm sorry :( It's so hard to feel motivated about another cycle, I know. I'm in the same boat. I sort of "feel" pg but nervous about my temps and had some AF-style cramps this morning, really quick, but I had cramps of some sort last 8dpo. Bleh. I don't know. I just feel like if I get another BFN it's going to be really hard for me to get excited about another cycle. It just feels like it's time :(

So sorry, I never got a notification about these posts! I've heard that Evening Primroise Oil is good for hormonal issues, and ttc as well. But it also isn't safe to take in early pregnancy, so I feel like you would have to be really careful about when in your cycle you took it, and since I don't know when I'm ovulating, I would be scared that I would finally get pregnant and be taking something dangerous.
I know what you mean about it being hard to be excited about a new cycle, I'm on day 3 of AF and just so over it! But fingers crossed that this cycle, is our cycle. That goes to all of you as well.
Lots and lots of baby dust! I really want to see us all get that BFP we have been hoping for :)

My body took ages to adjust to life without the pill. I often went 8+ weeks without a cycle. I came off it a long time ago to allow my body to get back into a regular cycle before TTC. They are regular now but it took almost 12 months to even see a cycle. Everyone is different though, just monitor them.

My cysts are sort of hurting so I assume that means AF is coming. WTF with the cysts, body, really? I don't remember *ever* having that sort of dull ache before, and I notice those sorts of things, but as soon as we start TTC I have two? I don't remember O'ing on that side recently but meh.

Super bummer. I was really depressed yesterday about the whole thing but doing better today. Planning on focusing on de-stressing this cycle and doing some acupuncture and Chinese herbs (with an actual naturopath.. no more Dr. Me at the Women's Health Center of Google)!

Yeah I get so many PMS symptoms now that I don't remember ever noticing before I went on the pill. I get really bad cramping and pain, and I also get nauseous before AF, along with other things that mimic early pregnancy.

Me too, Murphy!!! I feel PG every month lol

Aw hun it has only been since may try not to stress as that will delay ovulation ect if i can get pregnant on 3 periods a year an underactive thyroid and a heartshaped womb anybody can :) ive just started ttc no 2 and im on cd 7 of my first month no doubt it will be long but trust ne the out come is so worth it :) :)

The month i had no symptoms at all i was,pg :) its so amazing how it works

I seem to never get notifications that someone has replied; promise I'm not ignoring you all :)
Well I'm currently on CD 5, so a fresh start this cycle to see what happens. I could swear I'm pg every cycle though! Crazy how much of it is probably all in my head.
I'm so glad I thought to join a forum like this, it's making me feel so much better and like there is some hope :)
Plus, we are all in the same situation. It's good to have people to talk to that understand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"