TTC #1 looking for buddies close in age

TtcLittleOne

Reaction score
Me and my Fiance will be starting ttc shortly, just waiting to have my iud taken out in a few weeks time. I am 19 & my fiance is 26 So I am looking preferable for buddies close to my age who I can relate to and not feel so alone during this chapter of my life! I also have PCOS making this journey a bit more interesting

Hello. I am not to close to your age im 28. I will let you know that my cousin has PCOS and she is due in March with a babygirl :) I just got my IUD taken out in June and still no luck. Best of luck to you and your fiance.

Hi There! Welcome :)

Im 25, we have been ttc since we were 20 so I know how you feel. We ended up at 21 deciding to quit ttc for a few years but now I am back!

Nice to meet you, We can definitely be buddies.

The link to my ttc journal is in my signature, drop me a line :)

Hi! :) I'm 21 and DH is 28, and I just scheduled my appointment today to get my Nexplanon removed on the 19th, so we're right about at the same point of TTC/WTC. So exciting!

Hey! I'm 26 and hubby is 41. We have been TTC since December so fingers crossed for this month to be the month!

We both work full time so finding the time (and energy!) to DtD at the right time each month is a struggle so we have planned to try 6 times this month to try for our first little one! We'll be BD on cycle days 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16 to try to time it right!

Do any of you ladies use ovulation tests, trackers or temp? So far I just use 2 apps to track periods and that gives us a wide window for possible O. If it doesn't happen for us soon I'll probably get some ovulation tests to make sure when its happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->