• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

jmack54

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am 31 and went off birth control about 2 months ago now. Haven't had any luck yet but am ttc #1. I am currently only 2dpo so it is the TWW for me! Would love to buddy up with anyone else who is trying!
:hugs::hugs:

I'll buddy with you! I am also in 2ww, but I am somewhere between 10-12dpo. Fingers crossed!

Hello! :)
I'm 21 and am TTC #1. I'm just coming up to 2 years of trying. Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Yay!! Excited to have some buddies.

Tbfromlv- when are you going to test? Have you been having any symptoms?

Hi Ursaula!

I think I just commented to you on another thread! Lol how are you feeling today? I've got crazy low back pain. Not normal for me at all! Let me know when you are thinking of testing xo

Hello! Lol :)

Today I have some cramping again, and a little speck of blood. I'm getting excited to test so I caved and tested today. I had a backache yesterday, too!

7dpo today. Hoping to hold out until 10dpo now. My aim was to wait until 15dpo but who can really wait that long. When are you planning on starting to test?

Last pic is hours past.

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 7dpo2.jpg
    7dpo2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 7dpo3.jpg
    7dpo3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi all! Can I join? I'm 3dpo ttc #2. Baby dust to all you ladies!!

Ursaula those symptoms sound promising! Post your 10dpo test when you take it!

Jmack how are you feeling? When are you going to test?

Tbfromlv any news yet?

Ursaula- ah I know it's so hard to wait! Are you seeing anything on those tests??

Hi Craigbaby! Excited for you ttc #2! How long have you been trying?

So today is 8 DPO for me and I am resisting the urge to test. I'm thinking of taking my first test on Saturday the 7th which is 12 DPO.

I had crazy stiff lower back and a temp dip on 6 DPO. My lower back has still been sore but haven't felt a lot of other symptoms.

Keep us posted everyone! FX!

Hi all... can i join? I'm ttc#1 dpo2.

@jmack and ursaula: please keep posting your symptoms and when you test.
@Tbfromlv: any updates?

lots of :dust: to all

Jmack you have so much willpower! I'm a poas addicted! This is our third month ttc. I don't think it will be our month though, as we got into a fight and only had sex 3 days before ovulation lol

Hi Ragnhild!

Hi Ragnhild!! Welcome!! How many months have you been trying for? Excited to hear more as you get further along in your TWW. Any symptoms yet?

Craigbaby- I know, my willpower is strong only because if I get a negative I want to know it because it is actually negative or else I feel like it messes with my emotions lol. This is our third month trying too! Haha oh no! Yeah not always great timing when it's around ovulation. This was the first month we actually got the timing down so I'm curious to see :)

Today is 9 DPO for me!! I've been much more distracted being back at work so hopefully I can hold out a few more days.

Keep us posted everyone!

Jmack you have super strength! I can't wait for you to test!! Any new symptoms?

I honestly don't really have any other symptoms that I can tell! Last month I only had a 21 day cycle and today is day 19 for me so we will see!!

How are you feeling craigbaby? how long did you take to get pregnant with your first baby? Did you have any symptoms? :)

I've been TTC #1 for 2 1/2 years so far. SIGH! 9dpo today for me, too! Was feeling really hopeful with the Wondfo tests so I bought Dollar Tree tests to see if I could see anything on them. Now I'm second guessing the Wondfo ones. I have two FRER, should I use one tomorrow morning?

craigbaby: I would also like to know your symptoms from your first baby! Hehe...

Ursaula yes test tomorrow!

Jmack it took me 4 months, 3 using opks. But I had been off birth control ntnp for 1 year. When we started actively trying I realized I was ovulating at a completely different time that my fertility chart was estimating. That was frustrating.

With my first baby my symptoms were just like af, I'm sorry I know that's not helpful! Sore boobs, bloating, all that. I went back and looked at my blog posts from that time and what did stand out different that month was I had the flu. So I was taking a ton of mucinex. I was using preseed and soft cups too but because of the mucinex I had a ton of ewcm. I don't know if that was the game changer or not, but that was the month I got the bfp.

Craigbaby thank you so much for sharing. So sweet of you! TTC #1 you have nothing to compare it to so I love hearing from those who have actually been pregnant! Lol my sister always says the same thing- her main symptom was just bloating. I have pressed but haven't really needed it. If I don't get it this month may use it next month even if I don't need it!

Ursaula- I am really hoping you get yours this month!!

It is a huge snowstorm here so I'm going to be at home all day tomorrow instead of going to work and I have a test at my house. I'm trying to be good but I'm thinking of testing tomorrow just out of curiosity and bc I'll be at home w my husband all day!

Ursaula want to be FRER testing buddies tomorrow?

Symptoms I forgot to mention- sore boobs tonight for the first time, and watery cm. Both of which could go either way lol

Hehe! Ok jmack, we're both bringing out the FRER tomorrow morning! Fx'd!!! Get ready for pictures craigbaby!

Hi,

We had been NTNP for more than a year and now actively trying since 2 months. Haha still I symptom-spot like crazy and try to hold off testing but can't! This month I hope to last till 18dpo as I have a long cycle so before that is just a waste of money for me.

@jmack and ursaula: fx and lots of :dust:

@craigbaby: thnx for sharing your symptoms from pg1. And do you have any TWW survival tips?? I want to be busy but the holiday season will last here till 8th Jan... and there's a snowstorm here too so I might be staying home. Haha normally I would love it but during TWW it drives me crazy!!

Ragnhild - lol my only survival tip is to try and focus on the next month. Instead of assuming I am going to get a bfp, I kind of assume I wont and then just focus on when I will start taking opks next month, coming up with a game plan helps me.

jmack and ursaula - I cant wait for you guys to test!! I am ready for some pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"