TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by jmack54, Dec 28, 2016.

1. tbfromlv

tbfromlv Well-Known Member

@SunnyBe your girls like to stay put don’t they??? Isn’t your due date like tomorrow? Come on baby!

2. Dream143r

Dream143r Well-Known Member

I think baby's coming on Monday. Just a hunch.

Have I mentioned how sick I've been? I've had a cold/flu for about 3 weeks now. I actually had to go to the ER a couple nights ago because my cough was so bad, it hurt every inch of my body and was CONSTANT, no break. Anyhoo, I'm on a puffer now and some antibiotics in case my cold happens to be bacterial instead of viral.

My NT scan was supposed to be Tuesday but I was way too sick to go. So I had to reschedule for next Tuesday, Nov 30. I'll be 13w2d by then.

3. SunnyBe

SunnyBe Well-Known Member

Yup, due today but no baby just yet :D No dilation or anything either when I got checked a few days ago. They've put it an induction request for December 1st, but it's been so busy that they can't confirm they'll have a room available. So let's wait and see what happens in the next few days!

Dream, man that sucks :( I'm guessing they've already ruled out covid? Hoping you'll feel better very soon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

4. tbfromlv

Oh @Dream143r so sorry! That’s horrible. Being sick while pregnant is even worse because of the limitations to make you feel better! I hope you’re on the mend!

@SunnyBe well I suppose she can’t stay in there forever! Even if she thinks she can! I hope that she comes soon. Nothing wrong with induction but it would be nice if your body started things first!

happy thanksgiving!

SunnyBe likes this.
  5. Dream143r

I'm double vaxxed, never really felt like it was COVID. The doc said it could have been but I've been sick for so long that even if it was COVID if they tested for it now it wouldn't show up anyways.

My bets are still on Monday. Hope it's an easy one for you Sunny.

6. SunnyBe

SunnyBe Well-Known Member

How are you feeling Dream?

I'm still pregnant and the induction is now scheduled for this Thursday at 41w (but they'll call on the morning of to confirm and there's still a decent shot it'll get postponed ughh).

7. Dream143r

Oh I guess she wasn't interested in coming out on Monday as I predicted lol

I had my NT Scan today. She's still in there, beating heart and waving fingers. DH is STILL holding out hope for a boy. heheee. My first OB appt is December 14th, hoping to hear the heartbeat then. Up to now we've just seen it on scan not actually heard it. DH was able to come in for the last 5 mins of the scan which was nice. I mean we can go clubbing in Ontario but up until this week couldn't have a spouse at a friggin ultrasound. #makeitmakesense

Best of Luck for Thursday Sunny. My cousin's birthday is December 2nd, she's good peeps lol.

8. tbfromlv

@SunnyBe oh goodness! Those babies want to be FULLY cooked lol any progress with dilation or anything? Good luck! I hope things go fast and smooth!

@Dream143r I am glad baby girl is doing well! I hope if the ultrasound still confirms girl that DH will be ok :)