ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

MH5280

Reaction score
Hey girls! I'm 26 and my husband and I are ttc! It's our 2nd month trying, and I'm supposed to start my period today, no signs but had a negative test this morning. So I'm pretty confused and discouraged right now. I think it's great to have some one to talk to while going through this time in our lives! I wish all the best of luck!

I'm 27 my husband is 26. After much debate we're finally on the same page with TTC. We've been together 9 years in January! We've done NTNP for a few months, and I finally got serious about it last month. We've done the pull out method for YEARS, but never was so lucky to accidentally conceive. although we've been really lazy about it.

Last month was a bad month for ttc, as we're stationed in Germany and I went home to the states for two weeks without my husband to visit my family. (he didn't have enough leave)

Hopefully this month is better!

I'm 26 as well and my hubby and I just started ttc this month. I should ovulate within the next couple days, so then I have the long 2ww. I'd be happy to have someone to talk to during this, as none of my friends are ready for babies yet, so I really don't have anyone that understands the anxiety and excitement and everything else that goes into this. Did you end up starting your period? I hope not!

I'm 27 my husband is 26. After much debate we're finally on the same page with TTC. We've been together 9 years in January! We've done NTNP for a few months, and I finally got serious about it last month. We've done the pull out method for YEARS, but never was so lucky to accidentally conceive. although we've been really lazy about it.

Last month was a bad month for ttc, as we're stationed in Germany and I went home to the states for two weeks without my husband to visit my family. (he didn't have enough leave)

Hopefully this month is better!

Sounds like we are totally in the same boat! For nearly 4 years we've ntnp and did the pull out method, until we finally decided THIS is want we want! I'm sad it never accidentally happened, and that kind of worries me!

Unfortunately I ended up starting my period, a day late. Which I suppose makes sense because I ovulated late in my cycle as well!
We will try try again!

MH5280 - Sorry to hear AF showed up <3 Hope you're holding up ok!!

Sonogirl - Im also 26 & none of my friends are trying so we're in the same boat there lol!! My fingers are crossed for you! Im only 4dpo so keep me posted!!

Can I join ya? I'm 27 and dh is 32 and we are ttc #2. This is our 3rd month trying. I'd love to talk to you all through our journey! I love having buddies to go thru with!

Luckybug- my best friend and her dh are stationed in Germany too. I miss her dearly lol

Could I also join and coil you guys share your symptoms?:)

I'm 29 , generally healthy, TTC #1 , me and DH made love on 2 occasions during the 3 days before my O. We have been together for 5 years and It's our 1st month TTC and I have some symptoms that are new to me.

2-4 dpo: some twinges and strange pulling feeling in the uterus. Watery cm. warm.

5 dpo: warm. More Watery cm. boobs full without pain and nipples sensitive to the touch of my shirt, but not supersensitive.

6 dpo: same as above. Still watery cm. what's new is the frequent urination,and a lot every time. Dizzy when I stand up. increasing sensation of something in my uterus, pulling, full tingling feeling. Had a glass of white, felt like a drank the whole bottle. Before I went to sleep I peed, again for like the 5th time that evening and every time a lot.

7 dpo: wake up after 5 hours of sleep and pee like if haven't been to the bathroom for years. Still have all the things from above still wet down here.

I really want to test.

I have heard that if I'm already with symptoms like urinating more frequently I should be able to get a bfp already. But isnt it too early only 7 dpo?

Ms. Bsky,
Those symptoms seem positive! However I'd maybe still wait! But it never hurts to test!!! I feel like those are my symptoms on a regular basis! Every cycle my breasts get full and hard and they are usually very sore and sensitive. I know a lot of early pregnancy symptoms are also AF symptoms, which is what gets me! I had a lot of watery cm this past cycle and when I'd eat I ate maybe 1/4 of my meal, thought this could really be it! But I started AF a full day late. :(

I tested tho! So like I said, never hurts to test! Just can get depressing if it's negative.

Bfn's are always disappointing so I normally don't test till the day after af is supposed to show.

It is still early to test. If you do test and get a bfn, don't be discouraged yet and test again in a few days!

Yes you guys are right. It could easily just be PMS, and I just notice it more because now we are trying. :)

So I'll wait until at least 12 dpo:)

TTTina are u testing tomorrow?

Bfp to us all:)

MH5280: I'm sorry you are out for now, but how long is your cycle usually? When is your next O day?

AF showed today. I was so upset. Here's to hoping it's this cycle!

Just in the tww.

My dog is super whiney and being overly protective of me, pretty sure it's because she thinks my husband is hurting me because we've been having lots more sex lately.

I think the noises scare her when we won't let her in the bedroom. haha. Oi, this also tells me how much I've been neglecting my poor little hubby. When your dog isn't used to be shut out of the bedroom something is wrong.

Today is cd 5. Last cycle I O'd day 14, so I'm getting close to trying again!
I thought the same thing though! Any sort of symptom I had I was like "it's pregnancy!" But nope.
I was very upset for a few days! But now I'm like it's ok, just keep trying!!

Luckybug-
That's soooo funny about your dog! Our dog hates when we even hug or kiss each other in front her! She will jump on us! So when we are in bed doing our business, she usually gets up and leaves the room, as her bed is right next to ours!

Hey, can I join too? :) I'm 28, trying to conceive baby #3... My son is 3 and we lost a baby last year.
We've been trying since June, and I'm finally late. I did a test this afternoon though and it was negative :( My period is usually irregular (varies from 25-29 days) and I'm on day 30 now. I just don't know how late I actually am. Also wee'ing a lot more and my skin hasn't been that good at all. Hoping AF will either show herself or (hoping more for) that she just doesn't arrive and I get a positive sometime this week :) Anyone else struggle with irregular periods?
Praying for all of you ladies, for extra sprinkles of baby dust :)
Xx

TTTina, I'm so sorry, don't let it bother you, so next cycle will be the one, or te next. Just know it will happen! :)

I see a lot of bfp stories where people use this preeseed, have u tried it?

In any case, I broke late yesterday evening and tested.. So weak I know. But yeah, it was pretty negative I think. I put it to the countdowntoptegancy voting, and it got like 39% voted positive, but honestly I think it couldn't be more negative than this.

And today 8dpo: nothing new. Feel a little like I did some ab-workout, and hungry. Nothing special. No boob pain, no frequent urination, nothing, nada.

Well I have one digital clear blue that I'm saving for 12 dpo.

Let's keep the thread going, before You know it you will be closing up to your o-day again!

Today my cramps are the worst. I Hate them I have not tried preseed yet but have heard mostly only good reviews so I think i will be getting some. You're still early. FX you get your bfp this time around!!! Yes let's keep this thread going!

I know my dog doesn't care, but she would whine the whole time if we let her stay in her bed, she's a freak like that, plus she's kinda a voyeur, so I gotta kick her fuzzy butt out as soon as things steam up.

4dpo. I'm ready to get on to the next cycle, this one didn't feel like it stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->