TTC #1, new symptoms for first time in 24 months

levyrl

Reaction score
A little about my past.....I've been trying to conceive with my husband for 24 months and have never got a BFP. We have both gone to an infertility clinic and all the tests have come back normal (sperm test, HSG test, ultrasounds....etc). This past month I have changed a lot about my body.....I've started going a more natural route. I'm going to acupuncture, chiropractor, I've been eating better (lost 10 lbs, now 155lbs), I've also been taking fertilitea, and fertilaid. Now to the symptoms.....For the first time ever since at least TTC, I had some brown spotting around the time of ovulation, following night the husband and I BD'd and it followed with pinkish discharge. Ever since then, I bleed a pinkish color discharge after intercourse for 4 straight times. I went to the doctor with the husband and did a PG test which came back negative, and he also checked me out inside and said I felt a little raw and he thought it would be a little bit of cervical erosion. right now we are expecting AF in approximately 6 days (friday AUG. 30th) would a pregnancy test come up positive this early? what could this bleeding be? I've got no pain and no pre AF cramps or pains. Husband and I BD's a few times before ovulation and no bleeding occurred. Any input anyone? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->