TTC #1 One round of clomid, and now confused???

ohmyitschelsi

Momof1, TTC#2 Infertility
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been not preventing/but not trying to conceive for the past year, until recently realized something is obviously wrong with me if nothing has happened yet. So last month my doctor gave me Provera 10MG I took that Feb 7-11. Got my AF 16 of Feb. Started taking my first round of Clomid 50MG Feb 20. I took it for days 5-9. Got blood work done on day 21. But of course heard nothing back from my doctor I also had a ultrasound to check if everything was normal, after two weeks of not hearing from anyone, I called, they said everything was normal and I "supposedly" ovulated. Even though I took OPK's religiously and never got a positive. (this month I am going to try clear blue digital)

So I took a HPT on day 28, and pretty much once a week since then. (I believe I am in denial) :bfn:

I started spotting very lightley this month on the 21st. It was on and off for about days, it was nothing like my usual period. And I'm not even sure if it was my period and if I am going to even ovulate on my own this month. (I dislike my doctor very much, called her last week for a refill on my Clomid for a higher dose and the nurse told me that the doctor would call and check up on me at some point) Have heard nothing since that. Is spotting the beginning of a period, should I could 14 days from the day I started spotting to start taking OPK's?

Sorry if this is long and VERY confusing. :shrug:

I didn't want to read and run since you haven't had any responses. I apologize that I haven't got any advice....... but
bumpity bump!

It is possible to ovulate without getting a positive opk, so maybe that's what happened? Some women have a very short surge and if you were only testing once a day it's completely possible that you could have missed it. So if you were only testing once a day it might be a good idea to test twice a day just in case you did miss your surge. Did you have any opks that were close to positive, but just not quite there?

As far as your weird AF... that could be due to the Clomid. I've heard of women who had their AFs change after taking Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->