Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

hanrh

Reaction score
:hugs:So it's Friday 13th and AF decided to show her ugly face :witch: On to cycle 5 for me...

This cycle i am having a 21 day blood test so FX for that.

Any ladies also testing July want to join?

I'll be testing July 12th

:dust:

Good luck to all of you ladies for your testing dates below. Hoping to see lots of BFPs!! FX

July testers:
Tuamora - 4th July
Camichelle - 4th July :angel:
Lweezy- 8th July :bfp:
Hanrh - 11th July :witch:
Miagirl - 12th July :witch:
Maggz - 15th July :witch:
Pop tart - :witch:
Cakelady - :witch:
Klink - :bfp:
Hoping carter :bfp:
Ndurham12 - 18th July
Mrs TTC - 19th July
Karen 916 - 16-23rd July :bfp:
Hairftsher - 23rd July :bfp:
Bowmans - 23rd July
Furture BabyG - 24th July
Loobs - 26th July :witch:
Samanthatc - 27th :witch:
Bohemiangel - Last week July
KatrineB - End July
Mintastic - 31st July :witch:

August testers:
Jumpingo- 2nd :witch:
Vs011- 3rd
Hanrh - 6th :witch:
Maggz - 8th :bfp:
Miagirl - :bfp:
PopTart - :bfp:
Gator - 19th :bfp:
Loobs - 21st :witch:
Tink - 21st :witch:
Samanthtcc :bfp:
Frenchgal - 24th
Mintastic - :bfp:
Starluck - 27th :witch:

September:
Hanrh - 1st :bfp:
Jumpingo -1st
Mangoberry -4th
Michellebelle -10th

Let me know your testing date if you want to be added to the list.

So it's Friday 13th and AF decided to show her ugly face :witch: On to cycle 5 for me...

This cycle i am having a 21 day blood test so FX for that.

Any ladies also testing July want to join?

I'll be testing July 12th

All the Best! :)

Hi hanrh and chicachic :) I'll be testing the same week. I'm on cd 11 of my second cycle ttc our first child.
Hoping for a positive outcome :dust:

Hi, everyone!

I would love to join in the fun!!! :)

My AF is about to come within the next few days. This will be our 2nd cycle ttc. In our first cycle, which started in March, I did get pregnant, but unfortunately we suffered a very early loss not long after finding out. :( We'd been recommended to wait a full cycle before trying again, so we'll finally able to ttc again soon! I'm estimating that I can test in the middle of July, possibly around the 16th or so, depending on when I O (it varies a bit for me).

Looking forward to making your acquaintances and seeing lots of BFPs!!! :thumbup:

Karen916!
Sorry for your loss! But you must take as much rest as you can before you start TTC again...

She decided to show up today for me too and this is my 4th cycle trying. I'll join in!

Hello ladies. So glad you can all join me. Karen, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Is anyone doing anything different this cycle? As I said I am getting 21 day bloods done and oh is going to do a fertility test. Might also try the pinapple core thing (I love pineapple anyway!) and doctor has suggested having sex 4-5 times
A week, every week no matter when ov is.

Sounds like a good idea.. 4-5 times a week! If you get lucky and catch the egg, great!!!
But I tried couple of months and got tired... So I decided to rather track my O... and days around it!
But all the best for you!!!

Thank you for the welcome and condolences, everyone! I really appreciate it! It has been a difficult road but with my faith and some wonderful sources of support I'm feeling much better. I'll always be sad about our loss, but I am now at a point when I am feeling ready to try again.

chicachic, you are so right that it is important to take time to heal both physically and emotionally. And definitely, the amount of time that is "right" can vary by person, and by situation. For us personally, we were recommended by 3 doctors to wait one full cycle, so that is what we have done. We did not DTD for over three weeks after the mc, until we were 100% for sure I was out of my fertile window. It did hurt the first couple times (sorry if TMI!!!) but it is back to normal now.

I don't know that I will do much differently this time but I am planning on cutting out coffee once I hit the tww. Last time I went from two cups to one, but this time I'll try to cut it completely.

The cycle I got pregnant we DTD 5, 3, and 1 day before ovulation, so we'll probably try something similar, as long as circumstances allow.

I would love to hear more about the pineapple core thing! We eat lots of pineapple, but not necessarily the core. What does it do?

Happy Saturday, everyone! :flower:

Karen... I read that if you cut the core up into 5 pieces and eat one piece a day for the first 5 days after ov, it can help with implantation. Worth a try!

I am feeling a little worried today as i have realised my periods are very light. The first day is usually what i would could normal/medium (with red blood - sorry TMI) however day 2 is much lighter and only brown and then day 3 its almost finished and is only brown. I have only just really thought about this and am wandering if maybe this could be the issue? Anyone had any similar experiences or any advice? I have read into it and people recommend getting hormone levels checked so am thinking of asking when i get my 21 day bloods.

I'm sorry to not have an answer in regards to the shorter/lighter period, but I agree that it is a good idea to get hormone levels checked, just to be sure! :)

Thanks for the explanation on the pineapple core!!!

Karen916

I’m so sorry for your loss. Babydust to you.

Hello ladies. So glad you can all join me. Karen, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Is anyone doing anything different this cycle? As I said I am getting 21 day bloods done and oh is going to do a fertility test. Might also try the pinapple core thing (I love pineapple anyway!) and doctor has suggested having sex 4-5 times
A week, every week no matter when ov is.
I've been taking folic acid since January but next time I'll get folic acid+b vitamins. I thought pineaple is not recommended during pregnancy...old wives tale. Can we eat the fruit or only the core?

Good morning, everyone!

Tuamora, thank you for the condolences. I really appreciate it! :hugs:

Well, the :witch: got me this morning, and it's probably the first time I'm happy about it! Soon we can finally ttc again, and I know our sweet one that we lost will be a guardian angel to any new baby that is hopefully to come! :flower:

Yay, I'm so happy to hear the good news, Karen. Remember to BD in love not haste.

That's good news karen. Good luck and fx for you this month!!

From what I have read you just eat the core but I still need to do some more research. Anyone else know any more about it? Have been reading pomegranate is also great for men and women's fertility.

*joining!*
Hi ladies! My OH and I are looking forward to our first cycle of TTC over the 4th of July weekend. I'll be testing at some point during the last week of July, if I can hold out that long. So Excited!!!

Hi all!

This is cycle 3 for me on clomid. Have been TTC for a year. First cycle took 50mg 5-9 O'd on day 21. Second cycle didn't work at all. Took prometrium to induce period. This round took 100mg 5-9 on cd 14. .... No o yet!

Yay, I'm so happy to hear the good news, Karen. Remember to BD in love not haste.

Oh yes, I agree 100% Our baby will be born of love, that is for sure. :)

And welcome, bohemianangel and wannabemumuk! Best of luck to both of you! :flower:

Welcome new ladies. Best of luck!!

Just wandering what date you ladies are testing on (I know it's early days yet!). In the last positive thinking thread, the ladies had all I their test dates displayed on the first post so we could countdown and give support around the test date time. Should we do this? If you send me your date I will set it up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->