TTC #1-Symptoms?

Doodlebug28

Reaction score
So0o0o....this is my 2nd month trying and so far I woke up two separate nights with hot flashes so bad I literally almost cried and I was sweating really bad too ! My breasts are also HUGE right now...they are sensitive but not super sore. I am also really sensitive lately and have been snapping at everyone, not to mention the trouble I have had sleeping lately which is causing me to be SO tired. I am really interested in what you ladies think. I can't trust myself because I read into everything!

No, we were just kind of letting things happen. But the further into this I get the harder it is to just go with the flow.

I know, i tried for 5 months with just trying to just see if it happens. Then, I started getting frustrated and started temping and charting 3 months ago lol

I hear ya! I will def start next month! I guess it is just a waiting game until then. :-/

Yup you should, i find temping and charting helpful. My period was due mon and its a no show so i will be taking a test in the next few days if it doesnt come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->