Ttc #1

bubbles9796

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking for advise or experiences any of you may have! I am 8 days since my last positive O test. The day before and the day of that test, I DTD. 4 days after my last positive O test, I had very very light cramping for around 10 minutes. 6 days past I had a few more pains, I wouldn't call them cramps, more like sudden uncomfortable feeling on my left pelvic area with a small amount of pain. That happened on and off thought the day. The same thing happened 7 days after last positive O test, but during day 7, I thought I started AF. I ran to the restroom and my undies were soaked with clear watery discharge. I took a FRER 8 days and I could see a line at the 5 minute mark, but couldn't decide if it had color, and only could see the line in certain lighting. Now, 9 days later I am having more discomfort and some pain on my left side and kind of in the middle. I am not sure exactly how many DPO I am, I don't know if I count starting the day after my last positive O test? I am trying to wait until I miss my period to test again, but has anyone experienced anything like this and had a BFP? Any advice or comments? I am trying not to stress or think about it too much!

You typically ovulate 12-36 hours following a positive ovulation test, so you're more likely to have ovulated the day following your positive ovulation test. If you aren't already tracking your cycles with FertilityFriend, I highly recommend it.

Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, with 9-10 being the average. Then it takes 2-4 days after implantation for the body to produce enough hcg to be testable on a home test. A very very faint positive at 8dpo would be uncommon, but not impossible.

We tend to notice all the weird cramps and symptoms so much more when we start TTC -- symptoms that, if you track them over time, you'll usually realize are just common symptoms during the TWW. Almost all early pregnancy signs are also common in the TWW, whether or not you're pregnant. Anyway, the phenomenon is called "symptom spotting," because we become hyper-aware of them.

If you have a cheapie HPT, I'd say go ahead and give it a try tomorrow if you want to see if the possible line on your FRER was a real BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"