TTC 12DPO...BFN...Could I Still be??

kittykatpurrr

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I'm new here

So I'm also new to TTC

I have some pretty ouch cramps around the day that my App said I should be ovulating. My partner and I had BD a lot through out the days that the app said I should be fertile.

I then experienced some more cramping a couple of days after ovulation.

I have since been experiencing cramping on and off.
AS of yesterday 11DPO I have had sore boobs. I took a test on 9DPO- BFN and then this morning 12DPO BFN. not even a faint line .

TMI - but about 3DPO I have really bad cramps and go the runs!!!!

I have since been somewhat regular in the poo department!

for the first week I was super high energy and now i'm super tired and just been down.

Ive had a lot of Cm over the last 2 weeks.

I think I have had some mild nausea - cant tell if it has just been around my eating patterns. I have had no appetite over the last week and a bit.

I really want to be up the duff!!!!!!!!

My period isn't due for another 5 days.... but these cramps have felt like Af is on her way......

I'm booked into the doctor on Tuesday (Which is still two days before AF due). Should I be asking the doc to do a blood test???

Ive been reading so many posts and am just in a confused bubble!!!

Any advice ?

I would wait until the day of your missed period to test or you can get the blood test. I know this is easier said than done but try to stay busy and distracted. I am battling the same thing in my TWW but hang in there. You will know soon enough. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->