Ttc.... 14 days to go! :d

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
2 weeks to go.... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Who else is TTC around this time too :)

I hope to see you all over in TTC very soon <3 x

Not long for you too :D good luck to you too. Hope to see you over in 1st tri soon!!!

I'm SO HAPPY for you! I know how excited you've been. :D
I'm very excited too! 8 weeks and 5 days to go... Lol!
Yes, I hope we can meet up in Tri 1 in the very near future! Baby dust and prayers your way!!!

I'm SO HAPPY for you! I know how excited you've been. :D
I'm very excited too! 8 weeks and 5 days to go... Lol!
Yes, I hope we can meet up in Tri 1 in the very near future! Baby dust and prayers your way!!!

Thank you!!! I am getting nervous now the closer it gets.. a mix of emotions!!!

Not long for you either.. those weeks will FLY by!!!

The plan was ttc after my cycle in January however after a little comment made my DH last night I'm considering having a chat about possibly ditching the condoms now and starting at Christmas.....we shall see! His comments last night made me think he might be willing to try now

Me me! Just over a week to go I think (as soon as AF has been and gone). Excited!!

Due next af at Christmas then we ttc. Nervous but excited. Last time it took 2 months but this time I think it could well take longer.

The plan was ttc after my cycle in January however after a little comment made my DH last night I'm considering having a chat about possibly ditching the condoms now and starting at Christmas.....we shall see! His comments last night made me think he might be willing to try now

That is great!!! January is just round the corner but... Xmas is closer :D I hope OH agrees.. let us know :)

Me me! Just over a week to go I think (as soon as AF has been and gone). Excited!!

We are TTC 2 days apart... ekkk! If my AF doesn't interrupt that plan! Hopefully we can be TTC and bump buddies straight after :hugs:

Due next af at Christmas then we ttc. Nervous but excited. Last time it took 2 months but this time I think it could well take longer.

Ahhh we will be TTC at the same time too. How exciting!! It may take longer but it could take shorter. ... let's hope we are in 1st tri soon! !! It's been so long....

Maybe not....lol. I made a sneaky comment about forgetting the condoms this month and he said he would like to stick to the new year plan. Which is fine as it's only four weeks away until I finish that months AF :)

Maybe not....lol. I made a sneaky comment about forgetting the condoms this month and he said he would like to stick to the new year plan. Which is fine as it's only four weeks away until I finish that months AF :)

Ha! It was worth a try... everything at it's right time :) and 4 weeks is nothing.. it will fly by! I've been waiting for 5 years and sometimes I see tickers on here 'TTC in 3 years and 4 months' and I'm like wow.... that was me and it's flew by! 4 weeks will fly for you too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->