TTC 18 months, possibility i'm pregnant but want to see other stories?

cgpw92

Reaction score
Hi my first post on this community,

I came off the implant over 18 months ago, tracked every period and they average 4-5 days and are always on time. I have had very heavy periods since coming off it. In June I had unprotected sex on my ovulation days. But then came on my period so thought nothing of it. As me and my boyfriend at the time was going through difficulty, I took a test after 3-4 weeks to make sure and it came back negative. So I decided to end the relationship.

Now this is the issue, Ive just realised even though we had sex the sperm can live up to 7 days so when I have taken the test it may have been to early to pick it up. My next period was late by 2 days and only lasted 2 days, very strange for me. I have now for the past 2 weeks been feeling cramps, dizziness, restlessness, loss of appetite and when I do eat I feel sick afterwords. My stomach is usually flat and it is so boated I can barely fit into any of my jeans, its also the lower part of my stomach and it feels hard to touch.

Anyone else had this, ive read on a few post some people have had what seemed to be periods for months and still be pregnant. Im scared to take another test and i'm not sure yet what I want the result to be. Ive never had these symptoms tho even when i'm ovulating and thats what is starting to make me think of the possibility. Im I crazy?

I should also mention that I have been pregnant before with twins, but was young so didnt continue with the pregnancy. But felt the same cramping feelings i am now.

If you are pregnant, it should show up on a test by now. I'd suggest taking one to get out of limbo. You can then dedicate the energy you are using by worrying and symptom spotting toward making educated and well thought out decisions about your next steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->