TTC 1st- Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm on day 33 :( I'm hoping AF comes soon. My last cycle was long but I thought that was due to coming off my bcp :s

We ultimately want a four door vehicle our current jeep is only 2 doors and doesn't work

My cycles are normally around 35 days. Or they used to be. I haven't had a visit from AF since November and my mc. Still :coffee:

:( still nothing. I had cm a few weeks ago does that mean my ovulation is off too? I guess I should temp but I can't order it online and can't seem to find them in the store :(

I'm in Canada too, 88stone, and was able to find my bbt at Shopper's Drug Mart. Hope that helps!

Hope things become clearer for you soon 88stone. I know who frustrating it can be to not know what the heck is going on.

I'm going to go to shoppers by the end of the week.
Yeah my AF came this morning so my cycle was 35. That seems long... Should I just keep track or go see my doctor?

35 days is normal. I wouldn't worry about it. It's nice when you aren't ttc and you're not having a visit from af every couple of weeks! It seems long when ttc, but I would just keep track. They might shorten a bit by themselves. Also stress (like the anxiousness of TTC) can delay o and make your cycles longer. Idk if ttc is stressing you out, but that might be the cause of a few long(ish) cycles.

We are trying but not stressing. I'm mostly stressing due to my bank losing over 1700 of our cash that we thought went into our mortgage account. They are still looking for it.. :(
I'm glad 35 is normal. I can't wait to go to shoppers thanks! Do I need to do it every morning at the same time to temp right? And just record?

I don't temp so I'm no expert, but I believe that yes, you just take your temp every morning at the same time before moving at all and record it on a fertility tracker.

That is a lot of money! I would be stressed out too! yikes!

We are trying but not stressing. I'm mostly stressing due to my bank losing over 1700 of our cash that we thought went into our mortgage account. They are still looking for it.. :(
I'm glad 35 is normal. I can't wait to go to shoppers thanks! Do I need to do it every morning at the same time to temp right? And just record?

Yes, you temp every morning at the same time :)

Same boat! Off bcp in dec. have had to periods. Just started trying this month.

Still in search of the proper thermometer. I am going to check shoppers next.
Anyone have any ideas for destressing? I feel like i keep finding stresses and its hard to not stress if that makes sense.
I'm not really stressing about TTC just life right now in general..

Hmmm...de-stressing...I just like to get my mind occupied with a hobby. Mine is playing video games <--dork but if you are crafty, maybe you can pick up some supplies? I know my sister likes to bake as a relieve stress...just about anything you can do that will take up your whole mind for a few mins a day is a great way to relax. And there is always :sex: :haha:

I got the thermometer and guess I'll start using it or should I wait until my next AF?
We bought a crv! So excited! Now to pay it off a bit..

Hi ladies!

We're also TTC #1. I've been temping for two cycles now... I temp vaginally and wait five minutes before checking. When AF comes, I put it under my arm for five minutes and the temps seem fairly in line with the vaginal temps.

If you use Fertility Friend, you will note that your normal time to temp (you can put in a default time), will show a solid blue dot whereas if you woke up late and changed your temp time accordingly, it will be an open blue dot. It helps in the sense that if you have a temp spike somewhere, you can immediately see if it was because you woke up late or if it is something else.

At the moment I am 11 dpo and will test tomorrow (as long as I can get a test today - don't have any at the moment).

Congratulations Lozzielaula on your :bfp:

:dust: to the rest of us!!

EDIT:

88Stone: You can start temping now, then you have an idea of what your temps are after ovulation - you will find that during AF and before O your temps are much lower than after O.

I would start temping asap. At least then you can get the hang of it before it is show time.

Oh ok. I'll start tomorrow morning then.
I hope I can get the hang of it... It sounds so hard/complicated

I think fertility friend does most of the work, but Im not sure as I don't temp. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"