TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Owl, I am so sorry that you feel like this, but I completely understand where you are coming from. I think that seeing a counsellor is a brilliant idea, so I really hope that makes you feel better! :thumbup::thumbup: We are all here for you too! :hugs:

Ness-yikes-exciting stuff with the house! Your first house is always very exciting so enjoy it! Fizzpops sounds good! :winkwink:

Maddy-good luck on Friday! Will be willing you on! :flower::flower:

Dr H-good girl with the kitten heels! Wouldn't expect anything else from our lovely glamorous Dr H! :hugs::hugs:

Love to all, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Owl, I think thats a great idea to go talk to a counsellor. Its good to get your feelings out there, I wish I had done it. Glad you're enjoying your time off TTC, eat andd drink to your hearts content :thumbup:

Maddy, sending lots of growing vibes to your follies, hope they are cooking away a treat. Also, thank you for your thoughts re adoption. Its great to hear real life experience from the horses mouth so to speak.

AFM, I'm totally dreading my upcoming IVF cycle. Cant seem to snap out of it at the moment. With my history, its hard to be any ways positive. I'm so scared of another failure and the feelings it brings. I feel like cancelling the whole thing :cry:

Hugs doorbell and owl.x

am ignoring ttc at mo. Waiting to c whether af shows at weekend then prob moving onto the mmr injection and 4 months of mot ttc.

However I have a completion date now for the house which is next thurs so hopefully tat will be enough distraction.

Big love to all.

Special good luck to maddy.x

Owl, I think thats a great idea to go talk to a counsellor. Its good to get your feelings out there, I wish I had done it. Glad you're enjoying your time off TTC, eat andd drink to your hearts content :thumbup:

Maddy, sending lots of growing vibes to your follies, hope they are cooking away a treat. Also, thank you for your thoughts re adoption. Its great to hear real life experience from the horses mouth so to speak.

AFM, I'm totally dreading my upcoming IVF cycle. Cant seem to snap out of it at the moment. With my history, its hard to be any ways positive. I'm so scared of another failure and the feelings it brings. I feel like cancelling the whole thing :cry:

No, don't cancel it! You'll always regret it if you do! Every single cycle is different, with varying antral follicles, etc. Just because you had failure with the previous cycle doesn't mean that this will go the same way. Are you having steroids this time-intralipids, clexane, prontogest, all that jazz??

The fear of failure is a very real thing; the fear of doing nothing is worse! So, let's raise those spirits, face the IVF squarely in the face, say, 'Bring it on!' and mean it! We are right beside you, holding your hand!

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Big hugs to Owl and Door--scary stuff, this AC is!

Door, what would happen if you postponed? Is that a possibility? I don't mean to argue for that, but it seems like it would be really hard to get through all those shots and dildo cam visits if you're just not feeling up to it. As Dwrgi said, every cycle is different, but would it be better to wait a month or two just to psych yourself up a bit? :shrug: I echo her thoughts--we're all here rooting for you, no matter what path you choose!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Owl, I'm def a fan of counseling. :thumbup: Hope you can find someone good--that's the hard part! In the meantime, your non-TTC life sounds lovely! :hugs:

Maddy, not long now! :yipee: Will go check out your journal. :coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing well. Nothing to report over here. :hugs: :flower:

As always, thank you all for your support ladies. Don't know what I would do without you! :flower:

maddy - is it time for your egg retrieval yet? I figured, if it's on Friday for you, then it's Thursday for us with the different time zones, right? Thank you for your honest words about your experience with adoption. I'll pm you later if that's ok.

door - oh honey, I'm sorry. I know how you feel but I agree with dwrgi, not going for it will be worse in the end. Sending all my positive thoughts your way. Every try comes with different circumstances so there is always hope that it will work no matter what your history is. Hang in there, lovely. :hugs::hugs:

dwrgi - :hi: honey! How are you? What's going on in dwrgi's world? :hugs:

Hugs and love to ness, pbl and everybody else. :hugs::kiss:

I'm off to the dentist now. I'm terrified. I expect it to be very unpleasant...

Thank you girlies, you really are the best. Feeling a bit better, still feel like I'm wasting my time, money and most importantly my emotions but I know I will be able to look back and have no regrets which is important to me.

Thanks again.

Well done Maddy on retrieval, really hope this is it for you.

Thank you girlies, you really are the best. Feeling a bit better, still feel like I'm wasting my time, money and most importantly my emotions but I know I will be able to look back and have no regrets which is important to me.

Thanks again.

Attagirl! And four is VERY lucky for some!!! Four seasons, four tenors, four weddings!! :thumbup::thumbup::flower::flower:

Hugs owl and doorbell.x

any news from maddy?hope ur ok.x

afm bfn yest @12 dpo. Pretty sure thats it so have booked the mmr jab for thurs. The fert consultant said to do it then ring for a new appt a few wks before I can start ttc again. So am going to go into lurk mode for the next four months but will be keeping my beady eye on u all! Hoping to gain some sanity back-if I had any to start with!

Good luck and I hope to
come back and see bfp's all
round! Baby dust all over the place.xxx

So sorry you had a BFN, it's just not fair... A break is a good idea, and what better time to have it, when we're "winding down" in summer term and u can indulge in lots of drinkies !!! GL with jab, and c u in The Kitchen Extension! Oh, and I managed to miss ur news re completion date! Brilliant news! Xxxx

Thanks dwrgi. Have just been having a ruthless sort of my warsrobe to take to the charity shop before starting to pack. Boyf taking wk after next off and doing fences getting boiler checked and most importantly getting the sky dish up! Then moving small stuff over that wk and then all the big stuff on the 13th. So will have plenty to take my mind off things. Will be supping a pimms or two in my new garden.
I was so sure this month. The main reason that I hadn't got my usual couple of spots pre af which also happened pg cycle. Still haven't git any! But have spent too much time analysing early bfn that I'm just going to move on. Not sure what I'll do to fill the time tho!!

Ness, I'm so sorry about the BFN :nope:. The housemoving sounds like it will keep you really, really busy. Maybe less time to think about TTC while you are moving will be a good thing :hugs:

Doorbell, the decision is only one you can make :hugs2: I had very real desire to cancel at various points in my cycle but ultimately I'm glad I didn't. The financial aspect really weighed upon us, so we are super-glad we found our low-cost clinic. I don't think we would have done IVF if we hadn't found them.

AFM, of 6 eggs at retrieval, 5 have fertilised and we are doing a 5-day transfer on Wednesday :thumbup:

Maddy brilliant news. Will be keeping everything crossed for wed. Good luck.x

maddy - excellent news!!! Yay for a 5-day transfer! Have you decided how many you would put back?

Hi lovelies... just a quick email to say HI and I can't beleive how fast this is going... from new ladies to new cycles to IVF day 5 transfers to people that are 96% cooked... Woo hooo... what a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am sending you all baby dust.

Morning everyone :) Hope everyone's week has started off well.

AFM we got a message yesterday that our 5 embies are all looking 'great' so we are set for transfer on Wednesday and hopefully they keep developing so we get some frosties :thumbup:

Maddy, brilliant news! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Door, yay for CD! :happydance: Good luck with the stimming!

Owl, how are you feeling these days? Did you find a good counselor? When are you thinking of FET?

Ness, so sorry about the bfn and having to take a time out for measles. It's maddening that this is happening because of some fraudulent scientist spreading a bunch of misinformation that has resulted in a misguided anti-vaccine movement. (Sorry if that's offensive to anyone, but that's how I feel! :blush: )

How are all my other lovelies??? :hugs: :friends:

I'm 2 dpo and had a new one this cycle--heavy spotting today! :shock: Folks have assured me it's nothing to worry about. I kind of consider this a throw-away cycle, anyway, since next month starts Femara and monitoring, but hope springs eternal, doesn't it?

Hope everyone is doing well! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->