TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

:( :( I'm feeling so down today, feeling like I'm never going to get pregnant and just sick of trying, sick of the disappointment. Don't know what to do about next cycle, feel like I need to take a break or something...

Proper AF still not here but spotting is on the rise so probably very soon

Big temp drop today, doesn't look good :(

I feel the same, but am going to keep using bbt and opks, won't be testing until 14dpo from now on.

That's a good idea with only testing from say 12dpo onwards that way you won't get so many disappointing BFNs and save some money too! You're not out yet tho so still hopeful for you x

Hey I'm getting spotting today too :( Knew it was coming when I saw temp this am. I'll probably get AF tomorrow.

Ended up with nearly textbook cycle this mth so have to be glad of that. Am going to keep up everything I've been doing this month. I'm tenacious and spent a lot of time researching this stuff, would be a shame to waste it! :D

Will we keep this thread going? I think it's good to vent to someone anonymously... It sounds like our cycles have synced anyway!!

Arghhh to the spotting!!! Stupid spotting :( I'm sorry.

Yes we can keep this going for next cycle. I'm still only spotting today still no proper flow. Today is 3rd day of spotting so hopefully proper AF comes soon so I can start the next cycle already.

Hoping that we both catch the egg in August xx

Hey what's the craic? I'm CD2 today (28th). What day are you? Will you be temping this month?

Hey there! Cd2 today as well. Arghh periods are the worst haha not enjoying it atm. I don't think ill temp but I might order some OPKs. I just don't want to do too much and get too stressed out by it all. What are you going to be doing this month?

How are we going? AF has finally left town. Iv told her to stay the hell away for a long time because she's not welcome back. So this means I'll need to start BDing lots and lots now. Have been so busy and haven't had a chance to other OPKs yet but I will on Monday :)

Hey, AF just stopped yesterday for me too. Have to buy some opks today to start using tomorrow.

Argh! Opks still haven't arrived. Can't afford to buy anymore so will have to do without I think, hopefully the cheap HPTs will arrive in time. I'm CD9 today and already getting some yellowish ewcm. Hope this is the month for both of us.:thumbup:

I have totally forgot to order any OPKs so think if I order now, by the time they arrive it will be too late so might jsut go without again this cycle. Im CD9 today too and yesterday had some brownish EWCM as well. Its great were on exact same CD this cycle :) im BDing every second day (well will try to anyways) and hopefully that will do the trick. Yes really hope we BOTH get knocked up this cycle that would be so great :)

Well how are you? Think o'd yday, big temp jump today. What CD are you? (as of Sunday I'm CD15) my opks arrived in time but didn't seem to work this month

Hey there :)

Oh I thought we were on the exact same cd but seems your a day ahead of me because today (Sunday) I'm only cd14. I didn't get around to ordering any OPKs but suspect I too may have also Od yesterday because Iv had EWCM for about 3-4 days now and yesterday had lots! Might still be today or tomorrow tho, I can't say for sure. We BDd yesterday and might agin today just to be safe.

I see that temp jump, looking good. Shame the OPKs didn't work tho xx

Yeah have given up in opks as that's two months that they haven't worked!

What do you think of that big dip in my chart? I thought the spike was a good sign but the decrease the next day is making me doubt ovulation . I have been so busy that havent been paying heed to how much cm I have!

Hmmm interesting. My guess is that something has caused either yesterday or today's temp to be off. Maybe yesterday was off and you haven't Od yet or maybe this mornings was off and it should have been high again. It's so hard to tell and that's why I haven't been temping cos I can get very different temps and is confusing. I guess if the next few mornings are high then you can assume today was off and you did O yesterday :) x

Hey I think it's a "fallback chart" pattern. When I overlaid last months chart it had the same thing.

4dpo today! 7 more days until I can start testing! Are you 3DPO?

I thought I was 2dpo today but then just had lots more EWCM today so maybe today's the day actually? So still 10 days away from testing for me. My nipples are very sensitive today tho and that's usually I sign Iv already Od so who knows! No temping and no OPKs so I'm going to say I'm 0-2 DPO today haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->