TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

Arghh nipples are so sensitive. They sometimes get a big tender after O but not this bad hmmmmm hopeful it turns into something. How you doing?

Haven't really been concentrating on ttc this month! Have had plenty of other stuff occupying me. I think I'm 6 dpo today (Thursday) but haven't been very consistent about taking my bbt. Will be testing in 4 days I think as have plenty of cheap hpts! No symptoms whatsoever!

Yay about being busy with other stuff. It's good not to dwell on TTC too much but sometimes easier said than done.

I thought I Od Sunday but now I'm not sure if I have or not. Iv been getting lots of EWCM all week so I might only be 1dpo today! Lucky I've still be BDing fairly regularly, every couple of days so hopefully I still catch it and get a late BFP. Nipples still sensitive but apparently that can occur before during or after O so not sure but hopeful. Good luck to you :) 4 days not long now!

9dpo today, bfn - just did the test as had so many to use! Still disappointing as am back to concentrating on it again. How are you getting on?

Aw sorry about the bfn still super early tho.

I'm not sure how many DPO I am as I had so many days of EWCM so could have been any of those days really. No symptoms at all, sensitive nipples have disappeared :(

I ordered some tests on Friday so hopefully they arrive in a few more days and then I can start testing.

Will you keep testing now or wait a few more days? Any symptoms?

No symptoms at all! Yes, I'm testing twice a day now. This is 10DPO, AF is due on 14DPO based on last cycle though it's been different EVERY month since I came off the pill!

Good luck with the testing and hopefully you have some amazing news to share with me in the next couple of days :) I think I'm either 7 or 5 DPO today. My tests are on their way so hopefully they arrive today or tomorrow :) still early for testing but will let myself test Thursday which could be either 9 or 7 DPO I think

Hi my cover line disappeared off FF! Doesn't think I've ovulated after all. Pain in the ass!

Oh no that's frustrating. Is that because you have some more EWCM today?? Maybe you did O but the temps just arnt 100% accurate. But annoying you don't know for sure now. Just keep testing maybe just once a day?

Who knows?! Could be annovulatory cycle? Lots of ewcm today :shrug: BD'd anyway just to be covered although still think tomorrow is 12 dpo as I seem to always get ewcm before AF anyway. Hard to believe this is only cycle 3... Think I'll keep testing twice a day as have plenty of cheap tests anyway. Do you find it easier just using CM to predict ovulation?

Well sometimes I think it's easier to just go off your CM because even tho it doesn't give you a DEFINITE O day, sometimes temping and OPKs don't either and they end up just making you more confused!! Usually I get a pretty good pattern of EWCM to go off, like about 4 days of a small amount of it and then 1 day of heaps. But this cycle I ended up with about 7 days of EWCM and lots of days of lots so that's why I'm not so sure this cycle. I usually take the last day of EWCM as O day tho just to be safe and avoid testing too early.

Strange you're getting more EWCM now, but if you often get if before AF it could be that? Or Iv heard of some women getting it before their BFP? Hope that's the case!

My tests still havent arrived!! I really hope they're waiting for me when I get home from school today

Tested this morning got a bfn and after wiping I noticed some spotting. I'm so angry and over this whole thing

Hey there I just wanted to let you know spotting doesn't mean you're out yet. Yesterday I had some brown after wiping and thought for sure I was out. I was so angry and upset but then today I got this.

I honestly can't believe it I'm still pinching myself.. Was starting to think id never see this!

image.jpg

Oh my God! I'm so excited even though I don't even know you personally! This is amazing news! I'm sure you can't believe it! So chuffed for you!

Haha I know what you mean! Thank you so much. Was very excited but I'm also kinda freaking now the reality has sunk in too.. I really hope you get that BFP soon so we can be bump buddies xxx

My ovulation date has changed on fertility friend today! It's now saying I'm only 9dpo, so I ovulated 6 days later than I thought! I wish my cycles would get their act together! I just hope that I didn't miss the window this month as concentrated on ttc the week before... Aaargh! I'm going to rely on CM in future as well as the bbt and opks don't seem all that reliable.

Hey I've been away from this board for ages as I thought I was getting obsessed with ttc to the point I was wishing my life away to test again! I've had two cycles since then - the first one I charted bbt, the second I hardly ever remembered to take bbt but got positive opks.

Anyway! I just got a bfp last night and again very early this morning on two Sainsburys tests! I sort of knew beforehand as have had af-type cramps since Sunday whereas I normally get them one day before. Am going to use a clear blue digital when I get up again in few hours as it's 5am here! Just wanted to update! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->