ttc 1st child !just finished bc!

AmandaBanana

Reaction score
Hello everyone!I'm new here, and new to forums all together.

I recently finished my last bc pack and experienced heavy withdrawl bleeding for about 4 days.
We were still trying during that time.
I'm worried about having problems ovulating etc. Because it's still so early,I have no idea what my body is going to do now.
I've been feeling some tummy cramps and bloating, and hoping this could be early pregnancy signs! I'm anxious to test in a week or so!

Let me know your thoughts,experience or if anyone is in the same boat as me.

I came off bc last month and had my withdrawal bleed. I was such a chicken to go back to having irregular cycles and annovulation again so during my withdrawal bleed I started vitex!! I regretted it first because I didn't give my body a chance, but now it was the best decision I ever made!! I oed and had my next cycle and its 100 percent natural herb!!

I really would love for my body to just go back to normal by itself.
I know nothing about vitex or anything else. Do most women's bodies have issues?

Good luck to both of you ladies!

Amanda, I wouldn't say "most" but lots of ladies have something a little abnormal. Doesn't necessarily mean you'd have a hard time getting pregnant. If you get your period every 28 days, I would say keep trying naturally for 6 months. If it's longer or shorter, you might want to take measures to find out if there's an issue. I had 30-40 day cycles and other than that everything seemed normal. We never found out the problem but the fertility drug "clomid" allowed me to ovulate on day 14 instead of day 21 and that's when I got my BFP.

I'm sure you'll get your BFP right away but if not, the ladies on here are full of information and very supportive!! Good Luck:)

Yeah since I've only stopped bc for just over a week now I have no idea how long my cycle will be now. Or when I'm ovulating. I don't really want to dish out the money for ovulation tests just yet. Me and Dh are pretty regular in the sack so I'm not too worried about missing it lol.
Thanks for the support, I'm so happy I found this site :)

With my daughter I got pregnant first cycle off the pill - healthy pregnancy and baby - good luck

Thank you Ask :)
That's amazing for you, I hope we have the same luck!
How long were you on bc for? I've been on it for about 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->