TTC 1st month. please help :)

Charttc90

TTC miracle #1
Reaction score
Hi there lovlies :).
Well this is my 1st month in trying. I spotted on the 11th of May and af arrived fully on the 12th. Which do I count as my first day? If it was the 11th I would be 7dpo I think? Also I have been pregnant twice before. But never got past 10 weeks. My little angels <3 I've started having a little sicknes the last couple of days. But wouldn't that be too early? Any advice would be grately appreciated :) xxx

Hi Love, I'm sorry for your losses <3
You would count CD1 from the day you had full bleeding, so the 12th.
7 DPO is early enough to get some symtoms.
:dust:

Hi, i am quite new to this as well I am on cycle two trying for my first, after a lot of lurking around this is what i figured is right. I am pretty sure that you count it from the first day of the full flow. That how I work it from. Looks like we are cycle buddies. Since implantation happens on 6DPO that should be the earliest you get pregnancy symptoms, but if you O early in your cycle and don't notice then you could be having early symptoms.
since PMS symptoms are so close to pregnancy ones I try to ignore them, not easy at all! And determine not to test until AF is a week late.
Good luck and baby dust to you

Thank you both. Yay cycle buddies. Please keep in contact tiny star. I've also been getting extreme fatigue and headaches. But could also be due to pms. I no month 1 is a bit optimistic but fingers crossed. I want to test now! Arrg too soon? Xx

I would love to keep in contact, do you have a journal on here? I would love to stalk it if you do. Maybe a little early to test but I can't blame you for wanting to. I struggle not to test so I keep them out the house!

I've only joined on here today :/ wouldn't even know were to start lol.I have to stay away from any chemists and supermarkets and ill be fine xx

Ha ha ha I avoid the aisle so I can't buy them! X

Don't blame you hun haha. My will power is crap xx

I am also going to be starting TTC after I get my period, which should have been here already according to all my apps, 2 days late. So after my period I will be starting to log in my stuff, and start CD1 and cycle 1. Excited!!! Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->