TTC #2 - 37 years old

Nikie

Reaction score
Hello all!
I was on this forum constantly back in 2015, when I was pregnant with my daughter. The reassurance and help was second to none!
I’m now approaching 37 and my daughter is nearly 4. We had decided we didn’t want another child but I have been reconsidering recently.
My husband is open to the idea but does not appreciate how difficult it is to actually get pregnant - my daughter was unplanned so we have never gone through the TTC stage. He seems to think that it would happen immediately for me but of course, it probably won’t!

I’m on CD12 so have started taking OPK today - obviously negative.

Be lovely to make some new friends on here!

Hey. I just turned 36 and am trying for #4. Babydust for us all x

Morning!
So - I’m feeling a little low today. Husband and I DTD on Friday night and all was good. Expecting to ovulate today and got a positive OPK yesterday so that makes sense. We DTD yesterday but he pulled out! Which indicates that he isn’t fully on board with TTC #2.

He doesn’t appreciate that time isn't on our side but at the same time i don’t want to do this if he doesn’t.....

also, am I selfish for thinking that all my tracking with OPK’s was a waste?! we actually got a positive yesterday and it seems such a waste of an egg!? Does that make sense to any of you?!

Morning!
So - I’m feeling a little low today. Husband and I DTD on Friday night and all was good. Expecting to ovulate today and got a positive OPK yesterday so that makes sense. We DTD yesterday but he pulled out! Which indicates that he isn’t fully on board with TTC #2.

He doesn’t appreciate that time isn't on our side but at the same time i don’t want to do this if he doesn’t.....

also, am I selfish for thinking that all my tracking with OPK’s was a waste?! we actually got a positive yesterday and it seems such a waste of an egg!? Does that make sense to any of you?!
Makes sense to me and I would feel the same way!

Hi
Yes what you are saying totally makes sense. I’m 36 and ttc2, first time round happened right away, this time round we been trying nearly 2 years. From my experience my advice is don’t waste any time just go for it, I hope your dh comes to his senses soon and doesn’t waste time pulling out xx

By way of update - I got my bfp today. Fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! Baby dust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->