• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC#2...AF due on 6th Feb..

babydreams06

Reaction score
hi ladies,

I am coming back here after 4.5 years. I used to be an active B&B user while i was ttc my 1st and now I am ttc for my 2nd. January was my first cycle. I got my last AF on Jan 8th and hoping for a :bfp:. I was eager to know and tested this morning but got a :bfn: but I am having various symptoms - I am vary gaseous, peeing a lot, really light (negligible) nose bleeding and sore breasts. I know most of these are same for PMS as well. anyone waiting with me? need some support here!

:dust: to all! Good Luck ladies!

Hi! I'm also TTC #2 and Jan was my first cycle as well. My last AF was 7th of Jan and if I were to go back to my *normal* cycle length before I had my son and IUD I'd be due for AF today (CD 29). I too tested and got a bfn - tested 2 days ago and had a shadow of a line so not sure what that's about. I'm only 11 DPO today so hopefully I'm still in. I didn't get my BFP with my son until I was 1 week late for AF.

I think i am 11dpo as well. I got BFP with my daughter only after a couple of days after I missed my AF. I guess we have a couple of more days.. I am also feeling slightly feverish and have a metallic taste in my mouth.. sometime I feel like i am over imagining.. I did not know i wanted a BFP so badly until I started to try :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"