TTC#2 after implanon.

beanbun

Reaction score
I was on the implanon for 2 years and 10 months. While I had the implant in, I had regular periods that came around the same time every month. I got my implant removed June 4, AF stopped a day before removal, got what I thought was "AF" two weeks later that lasted for 4-5 days then AF again July 5th that lasted 5 days. On July 22nd, I got what started as mild cramps turned into kind of a sharp stabbing pain that woke me up from my sleep.. Possible implantation? There was no bleeding. I woke up the next morning with a sore throat that lasted for a few days accompanied with the sniffles which happened with my first pregnancy. I've been having back aches, achey nipples, food aversion, slight nausea.. All things that would lead me to believe that I am pregnant. I've tested and it was a BFN. If my "cycle" stays like it has been, I'm three days from my missed period. I know that its only the first month of trying but I'm so impatient! Any ladies with similar experiences with positive (no pun intended) outcomes?? Please share your story and how long it took for you to conceive!

Test again in a day or 2, loads of people don't get a positive result at 10dpo, u could be pg. i had implanon for 6yrs between ds1 and 2 and like you had a monthly period on it, my cycles after i got it out were a bit short like 21-23 days but over about 4 months i got back to a 28 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->