TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

jodi_19

Mommy of a beauty queen
Reaction score
Hi,

25 years old Mommy of one DD who is 9 1/2 months. This is our first month of ttc baby number two. We originally planned on waiting until Fall/Winter but had the sudden urge to start right away.
I was fortunate enough to fall pregnant my first cycle last time around. Hoping for a repeat performance but prepared to be in it for a while!
I am currently on day 14 of my cycle which is usually 28-29 days.
Anyone want to buddy up?

Sorry I am 24 & DH is 29. We have TTC #2 for 1 year and I am also on day 14 of a normal 27-29 days.

Hi Ennie! Do you do anything to aid in ttc (charting, etc)? I am new to charting and am not temping the same time everyday like I should be. My temps are a little eratic because of it but I can still usually pinpoint ovulation. Other than that I am not doing anything else...yet.
How long did it take you to concieve the first time?

Well this month I just tried OPK's and I have just started charting this month as well. I normally try and take my temp in the morning when I wake up. I have a 4 1/2 year old son and he was a surprise,but it was a great surprise. I was on clomid for 4 months but that did not work, so we are try all natural this month. My doctor says I am oligo ovluator. I wish I knew when I was ovulating but I can not tell. How do you tell just by your temp or what?

Yeah, mostly just by my temp. Sometimes I get eggwhite mucus, but not every month. I have tried checking my cervix but I'm not very good at it yet.

We are happy to have you! How long have you been ttc? Did it take long with your first?

took me 3 cycles to fall for callum but the second cycle was messed up cos i took epo.

this is the first cycle for number 2.

This is my first cycle for # 2 as well. I hope with both get lucky :)

Yeah I never get the egg whites. So it is harder for me to tell. I am not very good at checking my cervix either. So what is your DD name jodi?

Her name is Casey. She will be 10 months old on the 16th. It's hard to believe. The first 9 months of her life went by much more quickly than the 9 months of pregnancy. We found girls names so much easier to agree on than boys names! have you thought about names yet? Will you find out the gender?

Yeah time flies by once you have them. My DS is already 4 1/2, I feel like I just had him. He now wants a sister, all we can tell him is we are trying. LOL. Yeah I have thought about names already. But I threw out the list of names, so I would not focus on getting pregnant so much. I thought we would get pregnant right, becasue my DS was a suprise, but definately not this time. When we do get pregnant, I definately whan to find out the gender. I am horrible at waiting. How about you?

We found out last time. My OH didn't really want to but because I wanted to know sooo bad he gave in. I told him next time it was up to him and he said that he cannot imagine not know now so I guess we will find out again. I would kind of like another girl because they will hopefully be close in age. But a boy would be great too because it would be nice to have one of each.
Did you have any symptoms last time before you got your bfp?? I don't remember having any at all. I wasn't paying close attention either because I didn't expect to be pregnant right away. I remember just having a feeling a couple of days before testing that I was preggo but no physical symptoms. Anything I should be watching for?

Yeah boys are a lot of fun. I want a girl when I get PG again. Just to have one of each. I wish mine would be closer in age. I have been ready for #2 since my son was 2 but DH was finally ready a year ago. Unfortunately now it is taking a lot longer than we thought.
I did not have one single symptom at all last time. The only reason I knew was because AF was late, and I was never late. My BF who just had her DD, the only symptom she had was a heightened sense of smell. After I found out I was PG I got horrible morning sickness. All the PG symptom are the same as AF it seems like. So I can never tell which one it is until I get AF.
I started to use OPK's this month and I found out I OV on CD13. So hopefully I can POAS on July 16th which will be my 5 year anniversary. That would be an awesome anniversary gift. How do you feel about this month, do you think you OV?

hey, i ll def find out the sex, i did with callum, i loved knowing and got everything ready for him.

im hoping for a girl this time round. i ve always wanted a girl, but will be happy with a boy.

i had twinges and cramps with callum from 6dpo.

Ennie - According to my temp I ovulated on the day 13. I find it ranges from day 13 to day 17. My cervical position was high and open and my cervical fluid was wet so I'm thinking it's about right. We did the deed that day so I guess I'm in the runnning. I had horrible sickness my entire pregnancy with Casey too. Started at about 6 weeks and the last time I threw up was in the recovery room after my emergency c section. I was hoping the old wives tales were true and it was because I was carrying a girl but I guess you've proved me wrong there :) I'm hoping for a better experience next time around. I had a pretty miserable pregnancy and delivery experince that I'd rather no relive!

Topaz - I LOVED getting my nursery ready! I can't imagine it would have been as much fun if I didn't know they sex! What theme did you go with with Callum?

Jodi,
That sounds just like my pregnancy with my DS. I had morning sickness horribly thru month 6. Then I had an emergency C-Section as well, and I was not reacting well to the medicine and was throwing up all after the C-Section. I am hoping for a better pregancy this time as well. But I can not wait to get pregnant again.

I am hopefull for this month b/c I know I OV, and I was very wet as well. I just hope my DH sperm count was high this month.

That is a lot of fun planning out the bedroom. What theme did you do for your DD room?

I didn't really have a theme as such. Her bedding was balck and white and we painted her room pink. Here are some pics I posted while still preggo. It wasn't quite finished but you'll get the idea!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/184994-my-nursery.html

Hello. can I join too.

2nd cycle, but 1st real cycle of REALLY trying.

DD is 25mths old.

I'm charting, checking CP & EWCM, OPK's. Taking folic acis, b6 and Maca.

I don't think I would find out the sex next time around. I like an air of mystery ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->