TTC#2 buddies!!! :)

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I'm 24 years old with one wonderful 6 year old daughter me and my boyfriend of 4 years is trying to conceive have been for about 1 year off and on I am at CD 15 O day ways Today. I am charting,temping,taking zestica and folic acid.

Hi! I'm 31 and have an amazing, almost 3 year old son. On cycle #2 ttc #2. We've been ntnp for about a year. I think I might have just o'd, temp rise this morning, so hoping it'll stay up. I haven't started opk's yet, just temping and taking prenatals.

Hi, jamesmomma201, I hope this month is the month for both of us :). I tried keeping track of my temps and my opks the last 3 months but didnt stick with it all the way through, I think I just won't get pg, but this month I am going to do it every day and then in a couple months if nothing happens go to the doctors. And also if this month doesn't work I am going to try taking cassanovum and isoflavones.

I'll join! I'm TTC #2, and my DD just turned one year this week. This is our fourth cycle, and I just ovulated, so I'm in the TWW!

I'm TTC my #3, my husbands #2. :) My oldest will be 15 this month, and the baby is almost 14 months old. I think I'm 2dpo right now?

Hi Ladies,

I too am ttc #2, my dd will be 6 this year. We've been ntnp for 6 months and actively ttc for 8 months. I went to my gynea in Jan and was put on Fertomid/Clomid. This is my 3rd round and I'm so hoping this will be our month!:)

I'm only on cd7 and still waiting to O. I temp and use the saliva microscope. Opk's just don't work for me, I never get a true +.

Good Luck to you ladies!

***Baby Dust***

Hi Ladies! Hopefully it is all our month, this is the first time for me using zestica so I hope it works, has any if you ladies tried it or know someone that used it? What are your thoughts about it?

I'm 23 and we have a beautiful daughter who's recently turned one. I'm still breastfeeding which is affecting my LP. We've had 2 chemicals and have been trying for 8 months (although we've been unprotected since birth).
I'm taking a multivitamin, b6 and epo.

Currently on cd10 I think. I know when I ovulate but I'm using opks to double check.

I'm TTC # 2. #1 for hubby. My daughter is 10. TTC for 16 months, on my 2nd cycle since HSG. 8 dpo.

Hi Ladies! Hopefully it is all our month, this is the first time for me using zestica so I hope it works, has any if you ladies tried it or know someone that used it? What are your thoughts about it?

What is zestica? I've never heard of it.

What is zestica? I've never heard of it.

It is a lubrication to help sperm swim faster to the egg, and if you don't have enough ewcm. Kinda like preseed but I heard its better.

hello :) I'm 27, DH is 23, and our DD is 3 months old. i got AF back last week and got a positive OPK with lots of EWCM yesterday, on CD 8, and I normally have 28 days cycles, so have a feeling my body is still getting back to normal. We DTD last night and will do it again tonight and tomorrow night. BBT wouldn't work since DD doesn't always wake up at the same time during the night. BTW I use Preseed and softcups :)

Trying for number two as well. My little girl is 16 months and we have been trying for 2 months. SO far have just been looking for ovulation signs and using an online ovulation calculator, trying not to go down the temp/ opk route as I know I will get obsessed and really want to try and relax this time around (last time I had 2 mmc before becoming pregnant with my little girl, so worried the entire pregnancy)

Hey spiceyuk- sorry to hear about your mmc's. I had done the relaxing and just let it happen but for 7 months nothing has happened so now I'm temping and charting to see what's going on now.

I'm 23 and we have a beautiful daughter who's recently turned one. I'm still breastfeeding which is affecting my LP. We've had 2 chemicals and have been trying for 8 months (although we've been unprotected since birth).
I'm taking a multivitamin, b6 and epo.

Currently on cd10 I think. I know when I ovulate but I'm using opks to double check.

Your baby is about a week older than mine. :) I am still nursing too and have also been struggling with a short LP. Have you tried taking anything? I am on my second cycle of B6. The first lengthened my LP from 7 to 10 days.

May I join? I'm ttc #2 as well :) I have an almost 9 month old and I am still pretty much exclusively breastfeeding him. (Have only offered solids once and he was NOT interested...waiting until he shows more interest and will try again, so he still nurses a lot..10-12+ times per day) He doesn't sttn and nurses at least 2-3 times per night, so it may affect my chances of conceiving. However, I'm currently on my 5th pp cycle, and started using ovulation tests last month and think I may have ovulated on CD 14... (tested on days 11, 12, 13, 15, 16 and all were very dark but not positive, I didn't get a chance to test on day 14...I did test on CD 27 or 28 just to see if maybe the test were always so dark, but it was really light on that day!) Regular cycles were always 28 days except the cycle I conceived DS on was 34 days. :shrug: My cycles currently range from 26-37 days and I'm now on CD 4.

Hi everyone!!! Im new here at for the past three cycles my and the bf are trying for #2 our daughter will be four august of this year. We dtd the day before ovulation which was on the 22nd of april i ovulated on the 23rd and we dtd again in the 24th (not thinking this day would make a difference). So im currently on the TWW and im 9dpo with no symptoms at all. Before i got out the bed saturday and opened my eyes and had a real bad headache which was 4dpo and at 6dpo i had a bloody taste in my mouth. Af is due this sunday and my boobs have been hurting for the past three days but thats normal before af arrives. I have also felt a little pulling or tugging here and there in my right ovary. I tested yesterday at 8dpo and bfn. With my first i didnt know i was pg until i missed my period. But im starting to think that im out for the count because today its feels like af is about to make her weekly visit. What do you guys think??

Hi ladies! My DH and I are ttc #2 as well! This is our first official month actively trying! However we have been ntnp since January. Weaned my son from bf in February Nd my cycles only returned at the end of January. Feeling positive this month!! My son will be turning 1 next Saturday and my hubby is itching to have another lol!! Baby dust to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->