TTC#2 buddies!!! :)

I'm 23 and we have a beautiful daughter who's recently turned one. I'm still breastfeeding which is affecting my LP. We've had 2 chemicals and have been trying for 8 months (although we've been unprotected since birth).
I'm taking a multivitamin, b6 and epo.

Currently on cd10 I think. I know when I ovulate but I'm using opks to double check.

Your baby is about a week older than mine. :) I am still nursing too and have also been struggling with a short LP. Have you tried taking anything? I am on my second cycle of B6. The first lengthened my LP from 7 to 10 days.

Yeah I'm on my second cycle of b6 and have just started agnus castus.

Butterfly 1808, I hope it haapens for you soon, 7 months, think I am gonna start charting if it doesnt happen this month. Poor hubby better look out, he is gonna be called into action quite often over the upcoming months (he can stock up on BD in case I lose my sex drive again during pregnancy :))

We are TTC #2 as well! I have a 5 year old from a previous marriage, so this will be #1 for DH. We've been actively TTC for a week now. :) I was taking prenatals, and I am sort of charting. I say I was taking prenatals because yesterday I learned taking too many is toxic, from personal experience. I was taking almost 4x times the daily amount. Sooooo.. no vitamins for right now because that pain was awful. :)

Well I am 5 dpo still have a couple days to wait to test, I really hope this is the month, but I am trying to not get excited.

Can I join? I have an awesome little 5 year old dd. This is our first month properly trying for number 2 so it could be a while, we shall see!
I'm on cd8 and going by other cycles I should reach the big O on cd12! :happydance:

hello ladies! i am 30 and ttc #2! i have a 20 month old daughter whom i am still breastfeeding at naps and to sleep at night! i am hoping this doesn't affect my chances! this will be our first month trying and i am currently on cd 8.

hello ladies! i am 30 and ttc #2! i have a 20 month old daughter whom i am still breastfeeding at naps and to sleep at night! i am hoping this doesn't affect my chances! this will be our first month trying and i am currently on cd 8.

Hi jsmum4no2 I'm cd8 too! Time is going so slowly! :coffee:

seriously i am so impatient!! i've already started testing my ovulation :thumbup: lol so addicting!

Hey! I'm Callie I have a daughter she
Will be 3 July 1st, my hubby and are trying for our first baby together.
I think I'm on day 14 :)
Good luck ladies!

Hey Callie!

I'm so impatient too! My opk's haven't come through the post yet! So annoying, at least that would give me something to do! :dohh:
Cd9 today, pretty sure I'll O on Sunday, not long now :coffee:

Baby dust to all!
:dust:

Hi ladies, I'm Jessica, my husband is Jordan. Our daughter will be one on June 1st and this is our first month TTC our second. It's driving me crazy, hah! The waiting, the want, the hope, all of it.

Hoping to see some BFP's this month ladies!

Ya think?!:haha: I started testing at 4 dpo:dohh: Currently 6 dpo

Haha and I thought I was bad testing at 7 DPO!

:haha: I've bought 20 ic's so I'll be testing like crazy! I'm a "dip a stick addict" :haha:
CD10 here, BORED :coffee: If anyone else is as bored as me then have a go at being a sperm! I died... a lot! :dohh:
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/articles/the-great-sperm-race-game

:haha: I've bought 20 ic's so I'll be testing like crazy! I'm a "dip a stick addict" :haha:
CD10 here, BORED :coffee: If anyone else is as bored as me then have a go at being a sperm! I died... a lot! :dohh:
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/articles/the-great-sperm-race-game

Good thing I'm not a sperm...I would suck at it:haha:

Good thing I'm not a sperm...I would suck at it:haha:

Hah, I died on the cervix part A TON, and then couldn't figure out what to do on the uterus part for awhile. What a cute game though!

8 dpo this morning and took a dollar tree test...BFP!!!!:happydance:

It's very faint and I want to get a FRER to make sure it's the real deal. Also worried about a chemical pregnancy but I'm trying to stay positive!!

8 dpo this morning and took a dollar tree test...bfp!!!!:happydance:

It's very faint and i want to get a frer to make sure it's the real deal. Also worried about a chemical pregnancy but i'm trying to stay positive!!

congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->