TTC#2 buddies!!! :)

Hi ladies can I join you? I have a gorgeous boy already who is 3.5. Took us 18 months to conceive last time after I came off Depo injections as I didnt have proper cycles for about a year and had a mc 2months before my pregnancy.

I've recently had a mirena coil removed. Had a couple of very short cycles and two 30/31 day cycles since then so I'm hoping my fertility is back on track now, I'm taking B6 and prenatals and charting temps, thinking about getting some opks if we don't get a BFP this time but I get a bit POAS-crazy and obsessive so trying to keep the testing to a minimum this time :wacko:

8 dpo this morning and took a dollar tree test...BFP!!!!:happydance:

It's very faint and I want to get a FRER to make sure it's the real deal. Also worried about a chemical pregnancy but I'm trying to stay positive!!

Congrats Melfy! Fx'd it's a sticky bean x

Morning ladies! We are also ttc number 2, first month this month so feeling excited! I'm on CD11 and will start opk today as they will be arriving in post! I would rather not have used them and taken the more "relaxed" approach but as I'm breastfeeding I really want to know if I am actually ovulating and when in cycle etc rather than keep on trying when it could be totally impossible you know?! So I'm excited just to find out if I am ovulating actually! I think pre pregnancy I used to ovulate around CD 16 so we will see...... Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies can I join in :) I have a DD who is 2 next month. I came off cerezette in August last year and it took til January to get a decent cycle and actually strat ovulating again. I'm currently on CD 18 and have just ovulated. This is cycle number 5 now!!! I'm finding each month that passes by even more frustrating than the last. I conceived my dd first cycle last time. I took it totally for granted that it would be that easy again :( Fingers crossed for a :bfp: for all :)

Well ladies 11 dpo and no sign of a line :( will have to try again next month!

I'm out too. AF showed today. Blah.

Hi ladies i wanna join! I'm 26 and my ds will be 2 on Saturday! We've been officially ttc #2 since March 29th so this is my second cycle since my d&c for a blighted ovum. I'm currently on cd 13 I should o in about 6-7 days. Gonna buy opks tomorrow.

Good luck ladies! And congrats to the ones who got their BFPs!

Well on cycle day 12 and waiting patient for my + opk!!! Hope this is the month :) and congrats to all the ladies that did get BFP and for those who didn't hopefully this is our month... Baby dust to you all!! :)

Hi ladies please may I join too?? My name is LESLEY and I am 31 me and dh currently have a 2 years old daughter and have just had our fist month ttc baby no 2, am currently 7 days in to my cycle hoping to start opk on 9th June

Well done on BFP and good luck to the rest of u s:thumbup:

I am 2 dpo today and cm is like dry/sticky but barely any? I know all cm is different but has anyone had that at 2 dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->