TTC#2 - CD1! Anyone care to join?

I have the worst line eye and always think I see something! Hoping it's the start of a BFP that will get darker over time! Woo hoo! I'm nervous this cycle... Hubs is going to be out of town for three days that are right during when I'm supposidly the most fertile. Well I guess we will just have to see and squeeze in when we can!

Thanks guys!! :)

Good luck to you shterr! You never know :D

Aw sorry you got a bfn carly. Hopefully next month us your month :)

I'm now 2 dpo after a +opk on friday. I don't know if I actually ovulate though as im still bf'ing my son but I'm hoping I do. Never had a positive opk before so I am quite excited. Now for the long tww! :-/

Hope everyone is keeping well x

Hi ladies, I'm on cd 7 now, I'm so glad af is gone the worst one I've had in ages! According to my charts in fertile from day 10 and ovulate day 15 so gonna try bding everyday during that time and a few days after too! Hopefully ill catch this month!

I'm CD4, hope you don't mind if I join in :) DH and I are TTC #2 (for me, #1 for him, though he considers my DS his, too). We just got married in April and this is our second cycle TTC, plus one cycle of NTNP. Sending much baby dust!

still on period, this is gonna be our 5th cycle ttc, though I got pregnant with my lo on the first cycle

I'm having the most negative OPK's I've ever seen. Almost no line at all which isn't what I've seen in previous cycles....but I'm trying not to panic about it. lol

I'm CD7, AF ended 2 days ago.

Seem normal? I've just never seen them so negative even right after AF ended. I O'ed on CD11 last month.

FRER today negative :( Ah well....bye bye bfp xx

so carlywarly af showed up??

Yep hun :( Stoopid :witch: lol x

Crystal my lines are usually non existent up until about a few days in the lead up to ov. I actually haven't tested that early in a couple of years so Lord knows what my lines get up to now lol. I'm sure everything is fine for you :)

Good luck everyone xx

Hi Ladies Can I join you? :wave:

I'm Jess, 28 & OH 29,
I came off bcp on 9th May, had withdrawal bleed starting on 13th May so technically i'd be cd14, still not had a positive opk though and no change in cm so i'm assuming I could be in for a long first cycle off bcp.
OH works away 3 weeks a month and was back for the past 3 days but with no ov signs i'm guessing I might be out this month anyhow.

I'm a One tuber too so I know I might be in for a wait to get my :bfp: hence starting opks early on so we can figure out when I'm Ov.

Hey ladies, I'm cd4 trying for #2. Hope I can join you.

Me and DH tried for the first 14 years of marriage to try to have a baby and just gave up. About a month before our 15th Anniversary, we found out we were expecting and I was already a little over 12 weeks!! In October 2013, 3 weeks early we had a healthy little boy.

I'm 39 years old and hubby is almost 40 and if its possible we'd love to have 1 more. I took the depo shot in December 19stupid-
i know!) and because of the horrible side effects didn't get the 2nd shot in February and decided we should start trying for #2 since I know it could be a while. Well on May 3 I got a BFP! I was stunned because we weren't really trying but not preventing either. I was nervous and excited. But after 3 light positives they started coming up negative and we experienced a chemical pregnancy, I'm just now getting my AF after it and my OB said we could try again. So here's crossing my fingers, If I'm not pregnant by next January I'm probably getting my tubes tied and would love just one more baby. Thanks for reading.

Hey, welcome to the new posters! I'm really excited to see how June goes for everyone! I'm not sure if I'm out or not, but we only dtd days 6, 9, 12 & 13 this month before hubby had to go out of town for work. He's back Friday, but depending on the cycle (I'm clueless of when I O and haven't quite gotten to the point of doing OPKs etc), it'll probably be too late. I guess we will just wait and see!

Welcome to the new ladies joining and good luck! According to my charts im fertile from tomorrow and ovulate on 3rd so we will be bding every day or every other day for the next week and hopefully i will get my bfp this month!

Hi ladies.

Well I'm on 6dpo and currently have no symptoms whatsoever yet. I'm hopeful since we dtd every night around my positive opk. This is the longest two weeks of my life!!

Jessica, my friend lost a tube to an ectopic and was told she would only have a chance of conceiving every second month but amazingly, she ovulated from the side where the tube is tied and the egg somehow got fertilised and implanted and resulted in her son. Not a clue how, but the docs told her that's what happened. :)

Anyone else struggling with the tww? Xx

Hi guys -
Mind if I jump in as well? I'm on my third cycle TTC #2 - but it's my first cycle taking things seriously (temping, opks, whole nine yards, watching my diet, etc). I've got a good feeling about June.... if it could just hurry up and be June already!!
I'm on CD 5 :coffee:

Hi ladies, please can I join in too :) I am 27 dh is 27 too, we got married July 2012 and found out two weeks after the wedding we had made a honeymoon baby! Jac is now 13.5 months and this is our 2nd month of ttc#2. Missed it last month because we didn't bd at the right time! Used OPKS this month and today I think I got a positive so we shall be bding shortly haha. I'm on CD15 and so far we have bd on days 7,8 and 10. Not much has happened since then as we've had friends staying with us - we co sleep so spare room is usually usually our bd space! Haha. Anyway, hoping we have success this month, I hate waiting! I've just posted up a pic of my test in a new thread if anyone wants to have a look and let me know what you think :) x

Jessica, my friend lost a tube to an ectopic and was told she would only have a chance of conceiving every second month but amazingly, she ovulated from the side where the tube is tied and the egg somehow got fertilised and implanted and resulted in her son. Not a clue how, but the docs told her that's what happened. :)

Anyone else struggling with the tww? Xx

Hey!

I have heard of it happening, apparently one tube only lessens chance by approx 30% as your other tube acts as a vacuum and can still catch the egg from the opposite side, so fx!
Altho ended up with thrush dat after ov, so hoping the meds won't make a difference, not feeling good about this month.

I've been accepted on the clearblue trial though so hoping get some new opk toys to play with for next month haha.

Even though i think im out this month i'm still counting down the days to test :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->