Ttc #2 cd1

Also too I don't know if anyone can answer this, but when I have opk'd before I always got a positive on CD 16 and I have been opking since CD 15 and today is CD 17 and nothing yet, did I O already or is it still coming? im confused :S

My doctor always wants me to start testing with a OPK around CD 10 or 11, that way I don't miss it. I usually ovulate around CD 14/15, but sometimes it comes early.

Did you get to BD at all? If you missed it on the OPK test you may still have a chance. I would keep testing at least for a few more days.

Dreambaby69- hopefully if doesn't take you very long either, Fingers X for you and lots of baby dust!!!

SBcookie21- I kept taking the opk's and now it is super lighter then the other ones, so I have no clue if I ovulated early or at all, we did BD just don't know if I hit the O day or not cause not to sure on the whole O thing this month.

Has any one ever tried or heard of Maca Energy to help with fertility?

very weird I have about 11 days till my AF shows, And I know I don't know if I O'd or not, but checked and I have sticky/creamy white cm and I have had a ton since last night, my back hurts lots as well as my legs and I have been getting cramp like feelings like AF is about to show her face. took a HPT and nothing yet. but who knows I may not even get one this cycle.

SBcookie21- I kept taking the opk's and now it is super lighter then the other ones, so I have no clue if I ovulated early or at all, we did BD just don't know if I hit the O day or not cause not to sure on the whole O thing this month.

Has any one ever tried or heard of Maca Energy to help with fertility?

I'm sorry, I hope BD caught the egg. I like to use the OPK's from Clearblue with the smiley face. They are a lot easier to understand.

I bought a bottle of Maca Root last year, it increased our sex drive, but it made me start my cycle 6-7 days after the last cycle ended. We stopped taking it.

well ladies, I think I am out this month, I don't know if I should try soy isoflavones I am pretty nervous about that. any one else have a good luck with BFP???

What do you ladies think? CD 14 today, cramping on one side this evening, temp dipped this morning way down but I have no ewcm at all... I typically do. Sound like I'm ovulating?

Braven05- It does sound like you are about to ovulate have you tried taking a OPK?

Braven05- It does sound like you are about to ovulate have you tried taking a OPK?

No I don't have any and we're on a bit of a strict budget right now so no buying any but I guess we will just have to dtd a bunch!

Braven05- I understand what you mean, Do you also Check your cervix? cause if you get wet feeling then it turns to egg white BD and then keep doing so until after it dries up, or goes to just creamy and also remember that once that temp rises you can't conceive but always do it on the day of the rise also, the egg is probably gone by then but there is always the slightest chance. and also to you can have egg white a couple times a cycle but only ovulate and release an egg once so always checking your cervix fluid is a good indicator too so if you do get it again always think that you are fertile.

Sorry I just finished reading a book and it gave me a lot of information about everything about fertility :) lol

as for me- Today after supper I felt really bloated and nauseas and gassy there was a couple times I burped and stuff came up (tmi) sorry, don't know if that means anything I don't know if I saw a faint faint +HPT or it was nothing, I am going to try to test again tomorrow I know I should wait a couple more days but I am addicted lol. Also to like I was saying a couple comments before, I want to try Soy Iso, But I am a little bit worried as I had read so much about them, any one try them?

Don't know anything about soy iso, that sort of stuff makes me nervous without talking to a doctor. Good luck, hope you get your bfp. Why do you think you got a bfp?

when I took an +HPT I thought I saw a line but I am holding to go to the bathroom a little longer and take a test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->