- TTC #2 - CD18 - 28 Day Cycles - Any Mummies TTC #2+?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:wave:

Thought it would be best to see if anyone is TTC #2+ & may give me a chance to get to know some of the TTC girlies again if you don't mind me joining you girls.

I'm roughly on CD18 & have 28-30 day cycles.

Had a rough time TTC#1 so bit scared and nervous doing it all over again we said if no joy in a year we'll see if we carry on or not ....2 would be nice but I/we love Caitlin & don't wish to obsess or get upset should we face problems again.

Sooooo hopefully a 2009 sticky baby :baby: & our family will be complete.

x

Hi Wobbles,im guessing at my cycle but it seems pretty close to yours,im not sure how it works after an early miscarriage so im just goin off first day i started to lose as first day of cycle?????oh well,we'll see....
good luck and lots of baby dust!

Just wanted to wish you girls good luck!!

:hug:

Yaya x

This is #5 for you Tink?

If it was early (a chemical?) I went from the first day of bleed too as everything seemed to pan out like a normal cycle I don't think bean was implanting properly but never got to investigate further (was considering private) because Caitlin stuck.

Be cool to team up with you x

----

Thank Yaya x

yep no5!:rofl:
i have 3 from previous marriage(16dd,14ds,11dd)
this will be the second baby with my partner of 10 years.we have a 3 year old dd.
This will be my last and i have never been so obsessed about it before!probably cos i cant take it for garnted now i'm gettin on a bit!(37):rofl:

Good luck Both, :happydance:

Wobbs - hope u dont have a rought time TTC #2 chick, hope u have a sticky bub soon

and Tink, so sorry to hear of your early m/c - hope u have a sticky bub # 5 soon hun

xxx :hug: :hugs:

Getting on a bit? lol Thought you were going to say you were late 50's then ;) :lol:

5 though *gulp* but I guess 3 pretty grown up!

So me have a cycle buddy to keep up with :lolly: like finding a friend in the playground isn't it :lol:

:rofl:yes it is!
so,where abouts in wales are you wobbles?,we were down in porthmadog for hols last week,black rock sands ,love it there!

i want to play in the playground too with you:hissy::rofl: i love sand:)

wow i am so exited for you didn't know your ttc #2...
so good luck to all of us at there ttc#1,2,3,4,5 and up!

hello iam new. iam looking for someone to chat to iam waiting to see if my af arrives because iam trying for #2. I have a little girl Elisha shes 6.
Iam from south wales. Iam not sure what to count and stuff when you are trying because elisha wasnt planned. what does cd then the number mean? hope to get to know you all soon x

I'm Natalie, I'm an old fart like Tinks at 37 and TTC#2

DS is almost 4 and I am obsessed now with TTC!!! I am hoping to get PG before December so that it will coincide with DS starting school next September and I will be on maternity for that...(school run and all that!!)

Am hoping that I can squeeze a third in b4 I am 40 if TTC#2 is all well.

hello iam new. iam looking for someone to chat to iam waiting to see if my af arrives because iam trying for #2. I have a little girl Elisha shes 6.
Iam from south wales. Iam not sure what to count and stuff when you are trying because elisha wasnt planned. what does cd then the number mean? hope to get to know you all soon x

CD mean cycle day :)
ps: i PM 'ed you the link for all the abreviations:)

hi natalie. awww good luck with ttc#2 and hopefully the third hehe. my bf is 40 and i am 25 on friday big age gap i know, some people mite thiink thats weird or whatever but i am open to opinions. any way im not sure if anything will happen because iv heard the little swimmers can a bit slow lol.

hi natalie. awww good luck with ttc#2 and hopefully the third hehe. my bf is 40 and i am 25 on friday big age gap i know, some people mite thiink thats weird or whatever but i am open to opinions. any way im not sure if anything will happen because iv heard the little swimmers can a bit slow lol.

I'm 37 and DH is 45 ...DH was 41 when we had DS so no panic with your ages!!!:hugs:

Hello!

I suppose you could say I'm ttc#4 although we only have two babies that are still with us. I still class Beau as our child though so that's my logic (make the most of it I don't have a lot:rofl:)

I'm CD26 of a 28 day cycle although I'm only 6DPO so maybe my cycles are longer now (It's my first proper cycle so I'm not sure). I hope so otherwise my flaming body is ovulating too late!

hi snowball, im so sorry to hear about your loss.
Iam not sure when i ovulated but if it was 14 days after af then it means iam 6dpo i think, but af isnt due for another 9-12 days i dont think i got it right did i??

ok thanks for the advice Natalie. how do i put smileys and stuff in the posts?

just click on the little smilies to the right and they will be added...there are more if you click on "more" too. :hugs:

i would love to play too it'll be my first playground buddies ;) trying to concieve #2 number one is already about to be FIVE! https://tt.lilypie.com/l7m6m4/.png
Good luck to all !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"