TTC #2 cd20 age 24 be my buddy?

RavenOrTayson

Reaction score
Looking for a friend to obsess with me so I don't drive Taylor or my not TTC friends crazy. :) and someone I can tell those TMI moments to without being super embarrassed since I know you are going through the same. :)

Hi! I'm TTC as well. Im on CD19. I just turned 25 and have one son. I also have PCOS

He's 2. We had our birthdays a couple weeks ago actually. He was born one day before the one year loss of our first and two day before my birthday. It was wonderful. How old is yours? Also are you feeling weird at all? We're almost the same in our cycle. I woke up feeling hungover and have a headache and cramps. Are you actively TTC this month? And do you temp at all?

My little girl is 3. And today I feel pretty normal. Monday morning I felt super nauseous in the morning but that was the only day that was bad like that. My sense of smell is working overtime. But I always have a pretty good sense of smell, so that could be on my head. :/ I do feel car sick Perry easy when my DH is driving. But that could be because I am used to being the driver. (Looking for a new car for him, his truck is about to fall apart l. So, we are sharing.) The only thing I can for sure say was weird for me was Monday. I never just wake up nauseous. Least not in about 3 1/2- 4 years... Here is to hoping!

We are actively TTC. I have never tempted before. Since I don't know exactly when I O besides checking my CM we just BD lots. How long have you been trying for?

I need a ttc buddy.

We are ttc #2, about to start cycle 8. We had a miscarriage in July. I really need people to talk to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->