TTC #2 Coming of mini pill, how long?

dollyminxture

Mammy to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Been a long while since i've posted on here, but my son is now 2 years and 5 months and we are now TTC# 2.

Anyway... I came off the mini pill about 6 weeks ago, to prepare to conceive, and I haven't had a period yet, I was just wondering how long everyone elses period took to come? Last pregnancy I was lucky, I didn't need to track ovulation and fell pregnant within 6 weeks of trying. So I don't know how official TTC actually works.

Any help welcome please ladies

Natalie xx

Hi Ladies,

Been a long while since i've posted on here, but my son is now 2 years and 5 months and we are now TTC# 2.

Anyway... I came off the mini pill about 6 weeks ago, to prepare to conceive, and I haven't had a period yet, I was just wondering how long everyone elses period took to come? Last pregnancy I was lucky, I didn't need to track ovulation and fell pregnant within 6 weeks of trying. So I don't know how official TTC actually works.

Any help welcome please ladies

Natalie xx

Mine came back pretty much straight away but my cycles are a bit shorter so think things are still getting back to normal. I appear to be ovulating. This is only my third cycle trying. Good luck :)

Are you using ovulating sticks? Im not sure how to check for ovulation x

I am using ovulation sticks so know I am getting the hormone surge and I have had what I believe to be ovulation pains. I have started to take temperatures too (only in past week though) and I read it is a better way of knowing if you have. Also checking cm. There are some good sites for charting. I have also started to take vitamin b6 as was reading that the pill affects your levels and taking the supplement may help regulate your cycles.

I'll have to have a look at these sites and get some B6. I'm going to start taking pregnacare again too, I took it for 2 month before conceiving baby number 1 and continued until I stopped breastfeeding. Fingers crossed for us both it happens soon enough :) x x

I'll have to have a look at these sites and get some B6. I'm going to start taking pregnacare again too, I took it for 2 month before conceiving baby number 1 and continued until I stopped breastfeeding. Fingers crossed for us both it happens soon enough :) x x

Yes I am taking pregnacare too, I actually feel really good so think the vitamin boost was in need anyway lol. Best of look to you too petal, hope its sooner rather than later for us both. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->