TTC #2 DD 19 MONTHS...anyone in a similar situation?

Dogtanian

Reaction score
I am on the first cycle of TTC #2 after coming off BC.DD is 19 months and am looking for others trying for #2 or more to share the experience.
Im a a little apprehensive as to how i will cope with two kids but i really want to go for it.
Anyone interested in joining this thread,and encouraging eachother,and hopefully moving through the trimesters together? :flower:

Am like this two :) i am ttc 2 my lo is 2 in 4 week x

Im on my third cycle of ttc number 2, my son is 2 years and 8 months old, I wanted him to be 3 when I had baby number 2, now he's going to be getting on for 4, by the time we decided yes we would try for number 2 I was left with a smallish window where I want to conceive. Ideally I want to get my bfp by the end of December....not sure what I'll do if we get to Jan and I haven't conceived.

Time seems to have gotten away from me, I was one minute felt like our son starting preschool to a million years away, the next he's about to start and his 3rd birthday is looming.

x

I'll join you! :flower:

We're on cycle #2 TTC #2. We have a DS who is 20 months old. It took us 9 months to conceive him and I am really hoping it doesn't take as long this time. Ultimately we'd like the kids to be between 2 1/2 ans 3 years apart so we'll see.

Lots of :dust:

Hi everyone.
I was originally going to take a relaxed approach to TTC.But i got carried away and now am going for it from the first cycle,BBT OPK etc.Im lucky that OH doesnt mind at all,he sees it as my little hobby :winkwink:
What approach is everyone taking to TTC?

The last 2 cycles I have used opks and checked my cm, but I found that opks were stressing me out...I think it has alot to do with my irregular cycles and feeling worried that I wouldn't ovulate. This cycle I plan to keep it relaxed, I'm going to bbt (starting tomorrow) and just bd lots particularly when I have wet and ewcm. I'm hoping the relaxed approach will give us a better chance of getting a bfp. Good luck x

hi all,

as of today I'm 5th or 6 th cycle in ttc #2

I have been using opks since cycle 1 and taking b6 for 2 cycle as have a short LP

I've been ok with it most of the time, just thinking about it a lot around af time.

I conceived dd on cycle 6 so I know I'm gonna start getting more bummed if this time takes longer, but I also moved countries as we started ttc so things have been pretty stressful

so the age diff will be bigger then we planned as we delayed ttc till we were in the USA so we were covered insurance wise, so as dd gets older I think I could cope again......

Hi ladies! We are TTC#2 and on 1st cycle. DS is 15 months old. I being OCD have been temping, observing CM and using OPKs lol. I have my chart here for anyone who can offer me some insight. https://fertilityfriend.com/home/472485 it's my first time doing all this as we conceived son right away not really planning a baby so hoping this time is a repeat process!

I'm 11dpo and have been recording 'symptoms: main ones are cramping 5-8 dpo, frequent peeing, burping/gassy, lotion cm (tmi soz)and very tired.

What about you ladies? Love the idea of not being alone in this!

PS: Teeny I'm Scottish been here 2yrs-how you finding it?

Can I join?

Our LOs are pretty close in age, my son is also 19 months and was born on 31/12/11.

I went on the depo shot when my son was 10 months old back in November 2012, it was my first ever birth control and I regretted it big time especially reading about all these horror stories and how it can take years to conceive. Anyways my next shot was due Febuary and I never went back for it, I've patiently waited for my periods to return and just gave up on thinking about it too much because although I would've of loved my fertility to return I wasn't in no rush for another baby, so my periods returned last night actually, I'm on my first day of bleeding (6 months since my 2nd shot was due) and I'm hoping as praying that things return to normal and I start ovulating again.

I'm excited for a new baby and would like a 2.5-3 year age gap but at the same time I'm a lil scared and worried of how I will cope with 2, I mean my son hasn't and still isn't an easy child but a sibling would be lovely for him.

I hope everyone has an easy and short ttc journey x

Also on first month ttc#2 with a little one of 18months old!!! Hoping to keep things relaxed but I'm only cd2 and already feel myself starting to get a bit absorbed into the whole TTC world! Took us 8 months last time, hoping not so long this time but I know I should just be happy that I ovulated two weeks after stopping BC and just started AF now right on time! Planing on just monitoring cm this cycle, probably start temping next cycle! Fxd for everyone xxx

Yay,lots of new buddies.
Im on CD4 of my first cycle,ive only just come off the pill and am hoping my cycle starts working like it did last time.It took us 7 months to conceive DD.The first 4-5 months i was quite casual about it,and the last two cycles i started charting and OPK,and bam fell with her cycle 7.I was going to casually try for #2,but now i am going for it!

dogtanian, I've heard that when u first come off the pill you actually have a fertility surge.....fx for u x

Hi everyone!!!!!! We are going to start TTC next month- I have a beautfiul 22 month old boy- We got pregnant on the 2nd cycle with our son, so hoping it happens quickly for baby #2. Good luck ladies!!!!! xoxox

How has everyone got on!! Its 8dpo here and i'm itching to test???

7dpo and trying not to think about it!

Im roughly 7DPO and starting to fight the urge to POAS at the weekend!
Good luck everyone
:dust:

Hey girls, I'm 8 dpo and I have to admit I did test with a IC this morning, BFN of course but it is too early. Couldn't help myself.

Any symptoms? My main one is sore boobs, they are really tender and I think abit bigger. My temp just seems to be going up and up, today was the highest its been since beginning of my cycle. x

Hey girls....Ive officially entered the first TTC cycle..... Of course, my cycle is all messed up....I was 12 days late!!!! I even tested just in case, but obviously not pregnant....... Im so regular, and of course my body wants to go all out of whack the month we want to start TTC. Oh well, hopefully it will get its act together this month....Im on the 2nd day of AF, so still have a little while to go.......We really want a girl, so we are going to try to BD before I actually ovulate to increase our chances :)

Hey girls, I'm 8 dpo and I have to admit I did test with a IC this morning, BFN of course but it is too early. Couldn't help myself.

Any symptoms? My main one is sore boobs, they are really tender and I think abit bigger. My temp just seems to be going up and up, today was the highest its been since beginning of my cycle. x

I caved aswell...bfn...and today at 9dpo i think an evap line:wacko:.....fx'd for tomorrow.

I thought about testing today but I'm Nona be strong till at least sat...I have a short LP so I think af is due then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->