TTC #2 DD 19 MONTHS...anyone in a similar situation?

I have no idea what's going on with me and really don't think anything will happen any time soon :|

hi ladies could i join in? im also ttc number two, since he was 7 months old! it took us 3 years to concieve him! i have a fertility clinic appt in april so until then we are ttc naturally lol im hoping to try soy next cycle if af shows

ok so im back lol. we are cycle 2 ttc #2 and im 5dpo. I have to say I was convinced I was prg last time due to all my 'symptoms' but looking at the two charts on FF, I can see a deff. difference in this month's. that said, I am very new to temping etc and so not too sure what I am looking at...opinons are most appreciated!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/472485

thanks ladies and sticky baby dust to all!

Hey :wave:!

We are TTC #2 and our LO will be 19months on the 19th! Had the implant removed on the 29th May but no cycle til the 24th August so currently on cycle #2 and in the 2 week wait! (Testing on the 21st September). It took us 5months to conceive our first bean which wasn't to be then 2 months to conceive Abigail so fingers crosse dots a swift one!

Good luck to all :flow:

We are trying TC #2 and out DD is going to be 1 next month. Super excited!

Hi girls im currently ttc bby number 2 im CD6 atm I have a little girl who's 2it took me 5 years to conceive her I have pcos hoping not that long this time! :) goodluck to you allx

Hi! My daughter is 21 months and I am in a similar position. I was trying to be relaxed but its just impossible!! I get so carried away!xx

I'm 10 dpo and got a faint line on a 10 mlu ic test...it came up within mins but is very very faint so dont want yo get my hopes up. Xx

I'm 10 dpo and got a faint line on a 10 mlu ic test...it came up within mins but is very very faint so dont want yo get my hopes up. Xx

In in the same boat. Now 12dpo and still faint lines. Fx'd sticky beans for us both xxx

My son is 20 months and we just started trying this month for #2 :)

I am 9dpo, and have been having symptoms since Wednesday (light spotting, which stopped almost immediately), along with twinges, mild cramps, nausea, heart burn, etc, etc....lol

Wow,this thread is moving along nicely,one bfp and a few faint lines.Best of luck ladies!
Im approx 10-11DPO and waiting to test
:dust:

Had some very light brown spotting last night, but it stopped. Woke up this morning and had bright red spotting (only when I wiped). Now this morning, nothing. I'm hoping it was implantation!

Well just to let you all know my faint line got stronger! Now 4weeks+5!! Can't believe we got our bfp on first cycle as took 8 months last time!!! Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxx

Well just to let you all know my faint line got stronger! Now 4weeks+5!! Can't believe we got our bfp on first cycle as took 8 months last time!!! Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxx

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->