Ttc #2 February 2015 baby!

wantababybad2

Natalie's Mommy!!
Reaction score
Hi all! I tried to search the forums to see if there were any other threads for February 2015 due date babies, but my phone won't let me search it. So if there is already a thread just let me know. :) I can't really find a group that I could belong to, relate to, and communicate with. So I'll just make one and hopefully others will join. :)

First of all, my name is Danielle. I am 20 years old, and dh is 24. We have a daughter who is 4 days short of 10 months. We decided we were finally ready to ttc #2. We've went back and forth for the last couple of months over it, but now I have developed baby fever from all my Facebook friends having babies!

I am currently on cd 12. I normally have between 30 to 33 day cycles. Since dd the shortest was 26 and longest was 38. I have an 11 day luteal phase, and I know this because I used opks a month or 2 ago, and I have ovulation pain every month 11 days before af shows up. We r bding every other day until cd 14. Then we will bd every day until 2 or 3 days after I get my ovulation pain. Hopefully this month we will get our second bfp! Feel free to join with me.:thumbup:

Hi Danielle I'm Nicola 26 I have 2 children aged 3 and 8 and we are ttc #3 this is our 9th cycle ttc as af got me yesterday :( so stressful hopefully this cycle will be ours and then we will have our February babies :) xx

Hi girls. ..I'm ttc #2... This is first month as DH had been adamant he doesn't want another but finally succumbed wooohoo. DD will be 2 in August and I am 39 so hoping it happens sooner rather than later xx

Hi Nicola. This is our first actual cycle. Lol. We had been tryin before now, but we had to move and dh changed jobs and his grandpa passed away so we decided we would start completely over this month. So far we r sticking to our plan, but this morning I woke up feeling terrible. I have a sore throat, major headache, and I keep gettin dizzy. Dh was just sick last week and dd is just now gettin over a nasty sinus infection with a pretty ear infection. I hope this doesn't mess up our chances.

Sorry af got u. :( hopefully u won't ser her again for 9 months after this one. :D I couldn't imagine ttc for 9 months I'd pull my hair out. We tried for a while for dd but decided to quit for a few months. Then got pregnant the first try when we decided to try again.

Hi Alibiz. Hopefully we won't have to worry about a 2nd cycle. :) where r u at in ur cycle?

I am ttc # 1 but if this is finally my cycle (on cycle #12) I would have a due date in feb 2015!

I should O over the weekend or at the very beginning of next week so hoping for a nice strong O with lots of little :spermy: there to meet it and a nice cozy uterus for it to burrow in and then a :bfp:

REALLY hoping it happens as after trying for a year I am beginning to wonder if it ever will :nope:

we will see!!

GL to all and LOTS OF :dust:

Hi girls,
We are ttc #2. This is our 2nd cycle of properly trying. I am still breastfeeding my 13mo son though so I'm thinking it might take a while to get our BFP. My cycles have been between 28-31 days since they returned 8 months after the birth of my son but for some reason I missed AF last month. I'm currently around about 8 dpo (if I assume a 31day cycle) so here's hoping! I feeling pretty disheartened after missing AF last month. I've never missed a period in my life (except when I was pregnant last time).

Lots of luck to you all for a BFP soon :)

Hope all you girls get bfp this month and thanks hun it is driving me mad it did take a few cycles with my other two but the stress is unreal as you do start thinking it will never happen. A few cycles ago we tried pregnacare and although it does work for some people it totally messed my cycle up to where they sent me for ultrasounds etc and we were devastated when there was nothing there.
I'm gonna organise a spa day with my girls see if that relaxes me a little bit xx

Hi :wave: ttc #2 here as well. If this cycle results in a BFP we will be expecting #2 in late Jan. 2015.

Hello, I'm new to the group! I'm 26 and just came off of BC after 11 years. I was on the IUD and Implanon most of the 11 years until about a month ago when I started using the patch. I did that for a whole month and had what seemed like a regular period the week April 28th. I say regular because with all the years I had been on BC I would spot every now and then but this last time it was like my old cycle exactly five days with heavy bleeding!! We have BD every day since then scared I'm gonna miss an ovulation day. I have always wanted a baby in February and to my surprise when I did the whole ovulation calendar that would be the due month. Not sure I could get so lucky though especially since I've only had one regular AF. I'm Hispanic and in my family it's always been a running joke that we are Fertile Myrtle if only that could be true this time! :)

:hi: :dust:
I'm ttc baby #2 also :)

I think I'm going to ovulate within the next 2 days.

It took 3 years to conceive DD. Hope it won't take too long to conceive baby#2.
I'm breast feeding, so that's sending my cycles and LP very off

HOPE WE ARE ALL IN FOR :bfp: AND HAVE FEBRUARY DUE DATES :) :) :)

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining us! I'm pretty sure I will ovulate between cd 19 and cd 21 unless this cold throws me off. I realized today how much I really missed bein pregnant. :( so when is everybody due to test? I will probably test on the 25th or 26th a little early. Unless I end up ordering the test I found on ebay. Then I'll probably start earlier. Lol.

Wantababybad2 I conceived dd with a cold :) :) I reckon your body is too busy fighting off the cold and won't be harsh on the spermies lol.

I'll start testing on the 17th of May if I ovulate :)

Well a few cycles ago a cold threw everything off. Instead of my usual 30 to 33 day cycles it was 38. We've all been sick in the house lately. Even the in laws have been sick. Seems like when one of us gets rid of it the others get it then give it right back to the one that just got rid of it. Lol. My poor baby I took her to doctor a few days ago and she has an ear infection. They told me if I brought her back again with an ear infection they were putting tubes in her ears. :( this is the 4th one she's had since December. Now she is on 2 different allergy meds. One is taken daily until she quits having allergy problems and the other is taken as needed and of course she's on antiniotics. I know she's gonna end up gettin another ear infection with her past record of them. My poor love bug.

Anyways today is cd 13 which is our break night. Tomorrow night starts bd every night.

Anybody ever get ovulation pain? Since I had Natalie I get it every single month, and it is horrible pain. I've thought a few times, before I figured out it was ovulation, that I was going to have to go to the er I was hurting so bad.

Poor little one, Hope the ear infection heals up quick :(

Yes I feel the pain when I'm ovulating :)

I hope it does too and I hope she never gets another one. :(

Do u think u get the ovulation pain before during or after? I'm pretty sure I get mine during because of opks. Got a positive then a day or 2 later I had the pain.

For me, I will get a positive opk, then the next day, I'll get a very +++ positive opk and that's when I get the O pain. I normally O 24 hours after my 1st positive.

I only done the opks one month. I didn't like them. Too much pressure. I don't do too great with remembering to do them either. Lol. That's y I don't temp too. I'd rather just bd all the time for a couple months and see if that works for me. If not then I guess we will try other things.

Hi ladies! Anybody have any updates for their cycle?

Today I am on cd 16, and I'm pretty sure I just ovulated. Starting around 9 30 pm I started hurting like I normally do when I ovulate. It was on the left side of my pelvic area so it's most likely ovulation. We managed to dtd during the midst of the pain, even though I thought I was gonna die. Lol. I don't usually hurt during sex unless I'm really dry. We haven't bd on ovulation day since before I got pregnant with dd, and I didn't have ovulation pain then. I guess that means I'm gonna have a shorter than normal cycle for me this time. Around 27 to 29 days. Hopefully we dtd in time. :) still gonna bd tomorrow and the day after though just to make sure. Hope u ladies r doin good and happy mothers day to all the mommies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->