TTC #2 - First Month! Anyone else??

Sammy1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am Sam, have a lovely 3 year old (almost 4) and finally talked my hubby into TTC#2! We discussed it, and decided a sibling would be good for our DD (we are both only children) - he just this month decided to stop using contraception! So we didn't have the exact "yes lets try" chat - but did have the "you know this can lead to pregnancy, right?!" and he agreed! haha. I guess on his part it is more NTNP but I am tracking my cycles. Currently CD9, 26 day cycles so usually ovulate CD12. BD CD 7 and 8. Wish me luck!
I am super anxious as we were so lucky that our daughter was conceived first month of trying. I know that is VERY unlikely to happen again but here is hoping anyway!
xx

Hi Sam! Congrats on ttc 😆 I'm similar, have a 3.5 yr old DD and this is our first month ttc #2. I'm CD 21 and feeling cautiously optimistic :flower:

Hi! Would be fab to keep a track and see how we both are doing, eek CD21 good luck to you, how exciting! Xx

First month TTCing #2 here as well. Last time around it took me 6 cycles before I got pregnant, which ended in a MC, and the very next cycle I got pregnant again with my little boy. Currently I'm on CD18, and my cycles are usually 28-29 days... so we'll see.

Im TTC #3 and it is my first month :) We were very lucky to get pregnant extremely easily the first two times, and am hoping for the same again. Im 8dpo currently.

Good luck!!

Hi!! We are ttc 3 with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old. Should ovulate in about a week. First month trying!!

Hello! We're also ttc no 2, 3rd month trying! Currently have a 2 1/2 yo dd and we'd love to give her a sibling! I have long cycles and it took 8 months (but only 5 cycles!) to conceive dd. I'm currently waiting to ovulate.
Fx for all of us!

Also ttc#2. Ds is 2. We conceived our first month trying, but lost the baby. I'm on my second cycle post-loss. I have long cycles, so I'm on Cd 23 and on my third day of positive opks. Hoping this is our month!! Baby dust to all of you guys <3

Hi, I'm currently on my second monitored cycle of ttc#2. Our first born was conceived on a break, after 4 months of ttc on clomid/femara. My doctor put me on clomid this cycle, so I'm hoping it gives my ovaries the boost they need to release a healthy egg and hopefully we can conceive soon!
good luck to all of you ladies!

I got cross hairs today, so I'm supposedly 3dpo. But my temps are still pretty low... So I'm not sure I should trust it. I don't know what to think. I hope it's wrong because if it is I timed bd really poorly. We were on vaca with my in laws so it's been really hard to dtd!

Hii :wave: were TTC #3, this is our first month trying after coming off the implant.

We already have a 7 year old and a 3 year old. We fell pregnant on our first cycle TTC our DD after coming off the BCP so hoping desperately that it will happen first time around again.

Fingers crossed for everyone!! :dust:

Hiii can I join! This will be our first month ttc #2! We have a 3.5year old girly and we get married on 27th of this month. I'm on CD6 and have gone all out and bought clearblue ovulation tests and conceive plus to hopefully get a bfp on honeymoon rather than af! Excited to start trying! :)

Is anyone in the tww yet? I'm still waiting to O and it's taking forevverrr!!!

Me! Am in the TWW- but not sure if we missed our chance this month as BD ystdy and positive opk was Sunday/Monday (and I think on tues!) So think the window might have been too much. We did BD earlier in the cycle but my ovulation was much later than expected this cycle! Going to wait until 10dpo (if I can!) To test! X

Me! Am in the TWW- but not sure if we missed our chance this month as BD ystdy and positive opk was Sunday/Monday (and I think on tues!) So think the window might have been too much. We did BD earlier in the cycle but my ovulation was much later than expected this cycle! Going to wait until 10dpo (if I can!) To test! X

Yeah a Wednesday bd doesn't sound like the best timing, but you're not necessarily out!! We've already been doing every other day, and I have no idea when I'll O. It's SO much BD. lol!! I'll probably be about 4dpo when you are 10dpo, if my guess on when I'll O is correct. Good luck!!

We are NTNP #2. DH agreed to stop preventing on CD16 of my last cycle so was too late to count that as trying, so I'm now on CD3 of this cycle so counting it as our first month. We conceived our daughter in the first month of NTNP, I would love for it to happen that easily again this month but something is worrying me it won't. My last cycle was 28 days and I must've O'd before CD16, so my plan is to DTD every other day (sometimes it might have to be every 2-3 days) throughout the cycle. Although I've looked at dates and on CD14 of this month we are away for the weekend at my parents house so will have to make sure we DTD on CD13 and then can't do it again until CD16.....worried that will mess up this months chance! Good luck to you all & congratulations Brandonsgirl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->