TTC#2 for 10months - 1st month using CB digital ovulation monitor

boobaby

Reaction score
Hi, it's my first post here ttc#2 so just thought I'd say hi :)
Anyone else in similar place? On cd8 and using digital monitor for 1st time x

Hi, it's my first post here ttc#2 so just thought I'd say hi :)
Anyone else in similar place? On cd8 and using digital monitor for 1st time x

Hello! I'm on cd9 and just used CB digital for the first time. Cycle is 25 days so I was told I should O on day11 but the last two months I've been early! I felt kind of crampy yesterday so I tested myself and got the smiley face. The day before I tried to test just for fun but I did it wrong so I figured I'd wait. Lol. How long are your cycles?

Hi sorry for delay replying. I have 35 day cycles and have a feeling I O around days 16-20 but this is my first month using opk's do I will soon find out I guess?! How long have you been ttc? It took us 8 month to conceive our DD x

I was so confused when I started using them. I'd get a faint line on my cheap Internet ones and I'd get excited only to find out they kept getting darker or lighter so I couldn't really pin point the big O day! I'm quite positive yesterday was the day so we did it yesterday, the day before and I'll hit him up today! Haha he won't mind I'm sure! I think I'll test today to see if its still the smiley face just to test it out since these ones are new to me. Hoping I can trust the digitals! Maybe start testing around cd14? We have been trying about 4 months or so. My husband had reversal surgery in January so we can have kids! I'm so excited but I feel the pressure starting to kick in! That surgery sounded and looked painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->