TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

not_so_easy

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I am on cd50 and still waiting to ovulate! I am getting tired of waiting, wondering if the line on the ppl is dark enough, if the cm has dried up or temps have stayed up long enough. I am looking for other buddies waiting to ovulate and hopefully we can support each other through to a BFP!!

Lol not_so_easy, just came across your post and thought oh, that's me, and then realised we had already met. But anyway, I'll join your thread as maybe we can pick up a few others in the same boat.

As you know, I stopped BCP in July, fully expected AF 28 days later as it was the first time around when I stopped (first time was combined pill) but it is now 8.5 weeks and I've had nothing.

I have it in my head that I ovulated about a week ago, but I'm not really certain if that is the case. I'm definitely having symptoms, but all of which are consistent with both BFP and AF, either of which I would actually be delighted with at the minute lol.

I'll join you, come off BC in August and waiting to see if AF is going to appear or whether I am in the 2ww zone

TTC my baby number 2 but it is the first with my boyfriend, I am probably annoying him with all this baby talk but I am so excited to be TTC :hugs:

Can I join?!

I had my coil removed the beginning of June, we waited one cycle (we were in Ibiza just after on an adult only holiday and drinking far too much to consider it safe to conceive!). Anyway we conceived the next month of trying but it ended in ectopic, my second, pregnancy and right tube removed.

Anyway..... AF is about to start and then it's all systems go to start again. Baby train here we come, choo choo!

Good luck girls :) x

Welcome ladies! Super excited to have some buddies :coolio:!

Joeybrooks - good to see you here too. It gives us hope since u may be a bit further along. Keeping fingers crossed that you did o and the symptoms you are feeling are cuz of a bfp coming your way!

Jemma and laubull - welcome! Are you ladies temping or using ppl strips? Do you know if you o'ed?

I am dying to get home and hoping to see that I hv a negative opk. My temps didn't rise so I was a bit concerned....they actually plummeted....but then, my cm changed to creamy early afternoon. That's supposed to be a sign I o'ed? Hoping to c a temp spike.

I'm temping, I'm addicted to fertility friend! So much so I'd convinced myself we'd got lucky this month, kept comparing my chart to pregnancy ones, etc., but after 3 negative tests and now AF cramps I've admitted defeat! Can't wait to get AF over with so we can try again.

Not so easy, I hope you've ovulated and BD'ed lots around the right time!

X

Ladies, AF has finally arrived. After almost 2 months waiting for it, it's here and whilst I am slightly disappointed that I didnt get a BFP (it was a v slim chance seeing as I didnt even know when I ovulated) I'm delighted that things now seem to be working again. So, just like Laubull, lets get this over and get started for next cycle!!

Can I join? We are TTC #1 after stopping BCP last month (started withdrawal bleed/CD1 8/30. I'm not temping/using OPKs yet. I think I ovulated a few days ago because of o-feeling pain and CM (however after being on the pill for many years, I don't know much about how it feels to O). I had some side pinching from Friday to Sunday, and a lot of CM from Thursday to Saturday. I hope I either get AF in two weeks (or a bfp, but I think that would be a long shot).

I think I might have been premature with AF. There was brown blood when I wiped this morning and a little bit of red blood, but now when I wipe, there is very little and there is nothing on the pad, and the cramps have subsided.

I'm sure she will be back full force later, but this is strange as normally when she arrives, she really arrives!!

Welcome Starlight! Good luck for this cycle.

Joey I am not sure what's going on with me either, I felt AF would be here this morning but no, thought I spotted a bit of very light brown CM but nothing else. Also had bad indigestion all morning..... If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow morning I will have to test again, have you tested yet? x

Hi Ladies - happy to see everyone here.

joeybrooks - I am in the same boat as laubull wondering what happens if you test. I purposely bought the big kit of cheapie hpt and opk strips so I could drive myself nuts testing...lol. :dohh: hopefully it isn't AF!!

starlight - welcome! hopefully you don't end up in my situation which was over my never ending cycle, my body tried to ovulate at least 4 times...I would see fertile CM, bloat, pains, almost dark lines on opk -- even a temp spike. but in the end, it didn't happen until yesterday...53 days later! it was driving me bonkers :help:which is why I needed to start temping and opk-ing to see when it did really happen.

laubull - can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow, hopefully its a bfp!

did any of you ladies that have a little one spot at all?

I got my temp spike today, so I am officially in the TWW. I can't help but to get my hopes up even though I know my odds are terrible. My hb did something to his back (getting MRI results at doc now) so we could only bd on Saturday and I o'ed early yesterday. I feel silly that anything could possibly happen but just cant help getting my hopes up :blush:
we are going on vacation in the beginning of October which is awful because that is when I can expect :witch: Another reason why I keep hoping to be pregnant instead lol!

Sorry - forget to ask, anything you ladies think helps with implantation/.

Think AF has started, I actually feel relieved now I know where I stand!

Not so easy, I'm taking a low dose aspirin which is meant to produce a good uterine lining and avoid clotting issues.... I'm self prescribing though, not recommended. Also not sure if it will help with implantation....

X

THanks Laubull for the info. Sorry to hear about AF, but I hopefully it will come and go quickly so you can get to baby making!

starlight - I was trying to just and watch my cm, but after about the 2nd time that I though I ovulated then temps dropped and EWCM came back, I knew I was in for a wait. so I bought cheapie ovulation strips (opk) and the clearblue smilies for when I wasn't so sure with the cheapies. I would watch for the CM change, then start testing with the cheapie opk. When I was confused, I used the clearblue smilies. I got my first smiley the day before yesterday, and again yesterday and my temp only rose today. my cm changed to creamy, then this morning to sticky. so this is the closest ive been...also, today, my stomach is a disaster, I figure from the progesterone boost...but not sure. Anyone else get this?

Hey there ladies. I've been TTC#1 since going off the pill in Jan. I'm currently on CD 15 and usually ovulate between CD 20 and 23. I started temping last month and used OPK for 2 months a while back to see if I was ovulating off the pill, and I seemed to be, so sticking with temping and monitoring CM since it is free. Works as far as tracking my cycle, but hasn't worked in conceiving yet! Maybe this month is the month for us!

not so easy, my whole digestive system seems affected by the progesterone boast, amazing how I never noticed it before TTC! Now every symptom of progesterone seems to be the same as pregnancy! Anyway TMI but I am always gassy after O, then sicky/blurgh feeling begins. x

I don't really understand CM. I feel like I always have some, but I don't know the differences between the "stages"! I think I had a lot more last week than normal, but maybe because I'm paying more attention to it.

I've been so gassy recently too, but again, maybe I'm putting too much thought into it! I'm going to start temping next month I think.

Starlight you can definitely overthink everything, I know I do!

If you're not sure you can Google pictures of CM but it's a bit yukky! Basically look out for the eggwhite style stuff, that's the fertile stuff ;-)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"