TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

I'm starting to experience horrible nausea. Have been sick a few times this morning but as well as the sickness, I'm having horrible chills and I just want to go home and cuddle up in bed, but if I did, that would probably just hurt my boobs which are rock hard and so sore.

I'm hoping these symptoms are a positive sign and I'm so grateful to be in this position, so I hate to complain, but trying to keep a smile on my face in work when I just want to put my head in the toilet is difficult.

Hey Joey...complain away! I think it always helps to keep us all happy to hear from those that are pregnant. I'm sorry I r having such a rough time so far. I think I heard of these ginger lozenges that can help with nausea. I had a few weeks of it with my first. But unfortunately if u r feeling sick that is a good sign that the hormones are increasing!
When is ur appmt?

My booking appointment is next Friday 30th. I had to call the Dr there as I am having chills and feel very hot and of course, I googled it!!!!! A lot of people said they felt the same but there were also warnings that it could signal an infection or low iron etc. Well, my Dr prob thinks I'm crazy. I was like I'm 5 weeks pregnant and having chills and he was like, yeah, ok, take paracetemol lol. I know deep down I'm fine, but I just had a wee crazy moment.

Too funny...I always say when u hv those crazy moments, "welcome to motherhood" lol. We start worrying before they r even born! N yes...google isn't ur friend right now...I would say try to get through the symptoms and unless there is blood, I r good to go!

U ladies I. Ireland r lucky...the docs here in ny won't schedule ur first appmt until I are at least 8-10 weeks along!

Joey I feel for you, I am feeling crappy too although not actually been sick, just queasy all day, unless I eat.....but I don't want to put on almost 50lbs like I did last time!

I am happy to report that we now know baby is in the right place, yea! Now just have to wait until 12 week scan to see if everything is ok, at 5 weeks it was too early for a heartbeat so not yet 'viable'.

Good luck to all you ladies trying or in the TWW. xxx

Laubull - yay for baby in the right spot! That is great news!

Joey - not sure if you've tried this or even if it works but I used to listen to a pregnancy podcast and a doctor recommended that for morning sickness you should take a spoonful of the syrup from canned fruit. Like peaches or fruit cocktail. Supposedly the syrup costs your stomach and stops the irritation that causes the nausea. I was one of the lucky ones who did have much morning sickness with my pregnancy so I never tried this out but it's one I had never heard before so I like to pass it along in case it helps others!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

Still not had a period since coming off BCP. Nothing else to report from me at the moment.

Still not had a period since coming off BCP. Nothing else to report from me at the moment.

Hey Mummyellie - what cd are you? Hope you ovulate soon! I know for me it was painful and a very loooong wait...

Alright ladies...here we go...happy Friday! and early bday gift to me!

I am about 11-12 dpo and my AF was due tomorrow. I was going to workout this morning and just wanted to test so I wouldn't work out too hard if I got a bfp. I was in shock...I really didn't think it was my month....

I am waiting another week to tell DH, I will tell him on my bday....

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8

Hey Mummyellie - what cd are you? Hope you ovulate soon! I know for me it was painful and a very loooong wait...

Tbh I have absolutely no idea. I've not had a proper period for a long time. I had a sharp pain in my left side a week or so ago, but I think I read wrong as I'd thought it was a sign of ovulation

Not so easy, that is amazing, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Not so easy, that is amazing, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you.

thanks Joey - im still in shock. and as expected, my doctor won't see me until the first week of December! isn't that terrible? in the meantime, i have to keep myself from going bonkers :wacko: wondering if everything is okay! :dohh:

Eeekkkk congratulations not so easy, beautiful lines :) xxx

Yea! Congrats not_so_easy! Good luck while you await seeing the doc!

Thanks mkaykes, I'm gonna need it to stay same. How r u doing? Where r u in the cycle

I had a nice dark pos opk 2 days ago, but no temp shift yet...so not sure what is going on. This is the first time in the 3 cycles I've temped that I didn't get a rise in temp the day after pos test...so I'll see what happens tomorrow!

Thanks mkaykes, I'm gonna need it to stay same. How r u doing? Where r u in the cycle

I had a nice dark pos opk 2 days ago, but no temp shift yet...so not sure what is going on. This is the first time in the 3 cycles I've temped that I didn't get a rise in temp the day after pos test...so I'll see what happens tomorrow!

U know that happened to me during my super long cycle...it took 3 days for my temps to spike. In the meantime my temps were low, my feet and hands were freezing and my stomach was a mess. Then my temps spike so I was so confused about my o date. Just a thought, but I think that first cycle I had low progesterone and the spike was an estrogen spike that takes over about 3-4 dpo especially if progesterone is low. The next cycle my body worked through it more normally and rose over 2 days.

Congrats Not-so-easy!!!! :happydance:
Those are great lines for not even being past AF yet....not to freak you out but I had pretty dark lines on my test the day before AF when I got my :bfp: with my twins and my friend who had twins already commented how dark the lines were and that she thought that was suspicious and could be twins...so just throwing that out there! lol

:dust:
Congrats Not-so-easy!!!! :happydance:
Those are great lines for not even being past AF yet....not to freak you out but I had pretty dark lines on my test the day before AF when I got my :bfp: with my twins and my friend who had twins already commented how dark the lines were and that she thought that was suspicious and could be twins...so just throwing that out there! lol

Omg...I think I might die!!! Lololololol! My hubby said 2 kids max...if we get to 3 I think he would pass out! I do have twins that run in my family but it's been aunts and cousins that have had twins. Unfortunately I won't know for another 5 weeks...grrr

Btw, took another one today and definitely got darker which I'm relieved about. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I hope you can all get your bfps soon!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->