TTC #2 Month 9 - How long did it take you?

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
Hi all

Just hoping to hear from some ladies who are trying/already have no#2. We are on our 9th month of trying after having no problems the first time round. Bit demoralising really :(

I'm trying some reflexology this month to see if that can help us. Is anyone else in the same boat? xx

Hello!!!! I'm also trying for baby no. 2.... I already have a little girl who is nearly 3 and we have been trying now for nearly 2 years.... One MC last summer :(
We are being seen at our local fertility centre and so far all tests have come back fine, apart from me having low progesterone levels.
I have just started yoga and going for my first reflexology session this week (will try anything at this point!!) I've heard really good things about reflexology and fertility so I'm hoping this will work. I'm also hoping it will relax me as this whole process can be quite stressful (as I'm sure you're aware!)
Good luck and let me know how you get on xx

I have a 2.5 year old accident baby! (Conceived in 2 weeks using condoms lol) and are on month 10 of trying for number 2.
Im using vitex as my cycles are a bit all over the place and hoping that helps me! But im very close to using...natural healing remedy things lol (I dont usually believe they work, bit of mumbojumbo imho! But Im at the point where ill do almost anything lol)

We ntnp for 4 years and nothing happened. As soon as I got serious with opks etc, I fell the first month. Trying for another, so have to get that level of expertise back asap

Hi conceived after 5 years with first but only gt serious with opks, preseed etc that month & conceived & with second conceived on first cycle again wi opks & preseed. Thought wld tke me few yrs again as did with first! But that ended in mc last Nov so will b trying again soon who knws this time, anyway good luck & wishing u all the best.

Thanks for replying ladies - it's good to know there are other people out there - seems like all my friends/people at work etc who started trying a month or two before us all fell straight away and already have their babies! Which is nice for them, but they don't understand how difficult it can be.

Good luck to all of us and hopefully we all get our BFP's soon.

The first reflexology session was lovely and relaxing - will have to see if it help with conceiving, but nice to feel like I am doing something! x

I have my reflexology app tmrw and I'm ovulating at the minute so praying for a miracle!!!!! :)

Good luck! Keep me posted - I have another one on Thursday and then hopefully Tuesday - ovulating somewhere around then so fingers crossed for us both! x

I'm not actually sure if you should go when you're ovulating but I'm presuming it can't hurt!!!! I've done two yoga sessions since last thurs and I have to say I already feel better and a little less stressed!!! :) when is AF due for you??? Mine is due 30th jan, I'm on CD14 x

Hi ladies,
Can I join?
I'm ttc no2 been over 1 1/2 years. Hopefully treatment will start very soon after my period comes (5days left of tablets, (provea) then should start a few days afterwards)
Then treatment- so excited.....
Good luck to you girls.xxxx

Welcome pebbles, what treatment are you going to have???? :)

Good luck to you too pebbles10.

I'm not sure about when you are ovulating - I have told my reflexologist and will tell her where I am in my cycle so may be worth mentioning it if you can? I'm on CD13, and due somewhere between 24th - 31st! Looks like we'll be around the same time - have to keep this thread going to see how we both get on! x

Tasha.... You have been trying for 6 years???? Have you had any fertility tests????
Want2bemum, how long are your cycles? Are they regular or not??? I'm normally 30 days, will defo keep posting :)

Ps: just checked and online it says to have reflexology from your period until ovulation :)

Cool - thanks for that - got my appointment tomorrow and not ovulated yet so fingers crossed! I have irregular cycles, but they tend to follow a pattern of one month being around 23-25 days and the next 26 - 29 so not so bad - still quite short! Still trying to track ovulation as it can happen between CD15 - CD21 sometimes! Very frustrating as it's always moving. Never mind - at least they are short irregular cycles! How about yours? x

Yeah mine are regular... Anything from 30-32 days and usually ov around CD16-17 so mine isn't bad at all.... your ov dates seem to be pretty irregular! Have you tried taking vit B6? Might help regulate your luteal phase/cycle??? Any things worth a try right???? I have my reflexology app in 2 hours so looking forward to that :)

I was taking B6 for a good few months and it did absolutely nothing for me! Very frustrating. Switched now to pregnacare multivitamins and hoping that reflexology may sort it out for me. I'm sure my cycles were much more regular until we starting trying again!! x

I guess not all vits work for everyone.... I've been on pregnacare vits since we started trying, small fortune in the last 22 months!!! :)

Is it just me or is TTC not just time consuming and all encompassing but bloody expensive too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->