ttc #2 stopped pill

Jess812

Jacob & Connor <3
Reaction score
:wave: Hi everyone, me & hubby been talking and have decided to start TTC for #2 :)

We were waiting few more years but im so excited and we thought what the heck! lol..

anyways i was into my new pack of microgynon pill. Only day #4 of the pack, so i was wondering would it be possible to still ovulate in this cycle? I know everyone is different but not sure to start opks or not...

Thanks in advance x

oh its possible. Not probable, but yes possible.

il have to start testing and see if there's any sign of ovulating! quite nervous of staying for baby no 2!

I hope you get you bfp soon, I was on depo and that takes ages to get out of the system so here I am waiting...

i had the depo shot nov'11 cycle came back in May'12 . been ttc since then went on the pill for march/april'13 got my cycle back & been getting faint BFP's since 6dpo . :happydance:

your only on day 4 of the pill so idt it will hurt to stop now . Dr saids just DONT stop midway through the pack because it can mess your body up know a few ladies on here that did that and had to wait two full cycles till their body was back normal to start ttc . :dust: hope you get your BFP this month :)

I hope you get you bfp soon, I was on depo and that takes ages to get out of the system so here I am waiting...
Thanks, oh I had three of them after our first and I bled the whole time! Then onto the pill, good luck too. Might move into the next forum sections together :)

i had the depo shot nov'11 cycle came back in May'12 . been ttc since then went on the pill for march/april'13 got my cycle back & been getting faint BFP's since 6dpo . :happydance:

your only on day 4 of the pill so idt it will hurt to stop now . Dr saids just DONT stop midway through the pack because it can mess your body up know a few ladies on here that did that and had to wait two full cycles till their body was back normal to start ttc . :dust: hope you get your BFP this month :)

Aww that's fab news. I hope it is bfp!! Yeah we decided after day 4 on a new pack so with only just Starting it knew wouldn't harm. Just unsure if Im going to ovulate or bleed again then ovulate... Hate not knowing what's going to happen! Xx

I think your just going to ovulate but a little late . You already bled ovulation doesn't happen till a week later . So id get some ovulation test & test till AF shows or till you get a positive .

Thanks, oh I had three of them after our first and I bled the whole time! Then onto the pill, good luck too. Might move into the next forum sections together :)

Oh I hope so :)

Do you remember when you got your periods back?

It's funny cause when I was going on the depo in November 2012 when my son was 10 months I was adamant that I didn't want another for ages.

Now I've become broody and would love a sibling quite close in age for my LO so I absolutely regret it! x

not from depo as i bled all the time so practically went onto pill few weeks afterwards. But with the pill i do about 2-3 days after last tablet. Its only been my first day from stopping my pill but feels ages ago i stopped it!! got a feeling the times going to go so slow :(

Anything is possible! Probable- eh prob not but hey people get pregnant on birth control so you never know! Maybe buy some cheap OPKS and try and see if you do this cycle! Good luck on #2!

Anything is possible! Probable- eh prob not but hey people get pregnant on birth control so you never know! Maybe buy some cheap OPKS and try and see if you do this cycle! Good luck on #2!

Thanks! Yea ive still got some that are indate & since Monday all been negative, if i go by ovulation calc dates my best chances are today - 26th. But guessing/wondering if im going to bleed again v,soon making it a new cycle :) I hope anyways!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->