TTC #2 taking a while after #1 was conceived very quickly... anyone else?

Isnt it frustrating that when you're NOT trying its like BAM! But when everything aligns perfectly and you bd at perfect times, you get bfn's. Whats the deal?

Hi :waves: I haven't been on here properly since 2013 when I was pregnant with my Son but we are now TTC with no. 2 and I feel like I'm going to go crazy with waiting!!!

We started trying last September, we waited until then as we didn't want baby no.2 to be born the same month as our Son (in April), we found out in Jan this year that we were pregnant but sadly a few weeks later we found out we'd had a miscarriage at 6 weeks :cry:

We started trying again straight away so we're now on month 5 and I'm late but done 2 tests a few days apart and both BFN!

I feel like giving up as we conceived DS in second month but I don't want to at the same time :cry: glad I'm not alone in feeling this way

Lots of babydust to you all xx

Hi

Just popping over from first trimester.

Our first was conceived straight away but this one took 5/6 months. I will happen eventfully. I was ready to give up too.

I have been trying for #2 for over a year. :(
My Clomid has been upped this month so I am hoping that gives me a better chance.
I knew it might take a while because of my issues but I had no idea it would take this long so far.

Hi all,
I can only imagine the patience and strength one have to try for months. I cannot thanks God enough for blessing us this time too on 2try.
Please ladies don't loose hope. It will happen soon. In starting I posted that I am afraid it will take long for us to conceive but, God answered my prayers soon. So, don't loose hope.
baby dust to all.

Unfortunately I am counting myself out. 13 dpo and had a big temp drop today. I was really hoping for that bfp but I guess it just wasnt meant t be this month. Timing was great too. On to August!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm the opposite .. It took 4 years with one loss to conceive my daughter. We are trying again and expect it will take ages again!!! :(

mrs c f,
I really hope that you do not have to wait so long this time!

We WILL get our BFP's! I was bummed but decided to keep being positive and know it will happen when the time is right. I still get baffled when I know WHEN I ovulated and I BD literally the 3 days before that and bfn! I try not to obsess about the why not's and keep hopeful!

I too am scared #2 will not be as easy as #1. #1 we conceived first month. Now this is first month TTC #2 and it is brutal, feels like so much pressure to "perform" the same as with #1. I'm in 2ww right now, don't know what to think!

I too am scared #2 will not be as easy as #1. #1 we conceived first month. Now this is first month TTC #2 and it is brutal, feels like so much pressure to "perform" the same as with #1. I'm in 2ww right now, don't know what to think!

Good luck! I am now on CD2 of cycle #2, I was hoping to conceive first month, especially since I BD at great times but I guess I didnt catch the egg somehow. My dd was conceived on cycle 2, but I wasnt as obsessed that time and didnt even test until 17 dpo and I was doubtful I was pregnant and bfp! Im really hoping cycle 2 will give me my bfp again. The only thing I can think of this past cycle was that I didnt have great cm, I wonder if thats what killed my chances.

I am not in that boat yet but it only took 1 month of really ttc to get pregnant with my son. This is our first month with number 2 and I am so stressed about it! With #1 I did use opk but wasn't too worried about it and we only bd once during o that time and I got pregnant. Super worried that I worrying too much and it it gonna make me stress and make it harder this time. 😕

I am not in that boat yet but it only took 1 month of really ttc to get pregnant with my son. This is our first month with number 2 and I am so stressed about it! With #1 I did use opk but wasn't too worried about it and we only bd once during o that time and I got pregnant. Super worried that I worrying too much and it it gonna make me stress and make it harder this time. ��

Have you O'd yet? I am curious if you will get a bfp 1st try again!

I am not in that boat yet but it only took 1 month of really ttc to get pregnant with my son. This is our first month with number 2 and I am so stressed about it! With #1 I did use opk but wasn't too worried about it and we only bd once during o that time and I got pregnant. Super worried that I worrying too much and it it gonna make me stress and make it harder this time. ��

I have no idea! I have been doing opk's and I have gotten a couple "almost positives" which is really annoying. Thr one I did today is way lighter than yesterday so I don't know if I caught my surge. I have o pain today so I have absolutely no idea what is going on. 😕

I have no idea! I have been doing opk's and I have gotten a couple "almost positives" which is really annoying. Thr one I did today is way lighter than yesterday so I don't know if I caught my surge. I have o pain today so I have absolutely no idea what is going on. 😕

Mine usually get almost positive, then light and then positive a day or 2 after. Opks are frustrating.

Mine usually get almost positive, then light and then positive a day or 2 after. Opks are frustrating.

So frustrating! I was talking to my best friend about them (only person that knows we are ttc) and she told me to stop doing them and to just have lots of sex after my period is done. Haha. I wish!

Sorry if I missed it, but where is everyone in their cycle?
I am cd 19 of a 28-30 day cycle. Trying to lengthen LP with vitamin b6. Supposed to o today or tomorrow but now with the almost positives yesterday and Monday I have no idea. Been having o pains today.

Sorry if I missed it, but where is everyone in their cycle?
I am cd 19 of a 28-30 day cycle. Trying to lengthen LP with vitamin b6. Supposed to o today or tomorrow but now with the almost positives yesterday and Monday I have no idea. Been having o pains today.

:wave: I am currently on CD23 of what seems to now be a 26 day cycle. I think I O'd the night of cd14/15, which is earlier than previous months. I am also taking vitB6 and B12 to lengthen LP so if AF is late I need to remember that it's probably the vits working rather than a bfp! I'm going away for a week on Sat, I'm not taking tests so just waiting to see if AF shows up. If she doesn't then I'll test when we get back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->