TTC #2 taking a while after #1 was conceived very quickly... anyone else?

I'm not sure exactly but AF is due at the weekend I think. I've been having a month off testing quite so obsessively and I feel like it's done me good. Cycle 9 of testing and worrying... It's driving me crazy :'(

I'm really worried about this as well.
DD was unplanned so no effort at all so to speak. I've been wanting to TTC for a while now but OH hasn't felt ready until now. On cycle 2 now so still early days, but I'm stressing and worrying about it so much, worried we've left it too late because of our age, and I'm even stressing about stressing!! :(

I'm not sure exactly but AF is due at the weekend I think. I've been having a month off testing quite so obsessively and I feel like it's done me good. Cycle 9 of testing and worrying... It's driving me crazy :'(

Were you on any type of bc before you started ttc?

Sorry if I missed it, but where is everyone in their cycle?
I am cd 19 of a 28-30 day cycle. Trying to lengthen LP with vitamin b6. Supposed to o today or tomorrow but now with the almost positives yesterday and Monday I have no idea. Been having o pains today.

:wave: I am currently on CD23 of what seems to now be a 26 day cycle. I think I O'd the night of cd14/15, which is earlier than previous months. I am also taking vitB6 and B12 to lengthen LP so if AF is late I need to remember that it's probably the vits working rather than a bfp! I'm going away for a week on Sat, I'm not taking tests so just waiting to see if AF shows up. If she doesn't then I'll test when we get back!

I was thinking the same thing! I know I am gonna get all excited if I don't get AF when I am supposed to. I have one test and I know I will probably test. I got my bfp with DS a couple days before AF was due but I only took it because a friend was joking I could be pregnant bc I had super dark veins in my arms and same thing happened to her right when she got her BFP.
Hopefully the b6 works for both of us!

Feeling frustrated. Me and dh bd Saturday and Monday. We tried Tuesday but he didn't finish bc he is really stressed out at work right now. Asked him last night if he wanted to BD and he didn't want to. 😣 first time in forever he has said no. Work has just got him very stressed- worst timing EVER! I think I o'ed some time this week, my opk's were all weird but I have been tracking o for the last few months and I have been o'ing so there isn't an issue with that. Just have a very strong feeling this isn't going to be my month. 😕

I'm cd 14 and ff is predicting O on the 10th which is our anniversary. However, it could vary. I started opks since I have fertile cm. I wish I could bd every other day after af was gone and do away with opks and temping, but my dh has a demanding job and it effects his sex drive. My LP is 15 days, so I have an extremely long wait.

I'm cd 14 and ff is predicting O on the 10th which is our anniversary. However, it could vary. I started opks since I have fertile cm. I wish I could bd every other day after af was gone and do away with opks and temping, but my dh has a demanding job and it effects his sex drive. My LP is 15 days, so I have an extremely long wait.

How awesome would that be if you conceived on or around your anniversary!
And I get what you're saying about the job thing. Work usually doesn't stress dh out too much but this week has been kinda bad for him (my fertile window week! Go figure! ) hope you get as much in as you can!

Finally! I was starting to get worried, but after like 4 days of almost positives I finally got my positive opk! We BD Saturday, Monday and Thursday and hope to again tonight. I tested with fmu since that's what the directions on my opk's said to do so I am hoping it isn't a false positive. 😕 I will test again this afternoon.

Finally! I was starting to get worried, but after like 4 days of almost positives I finally got my positive opk! We BD Saturday, Monday and Thursday and hope to again tonight. I tested with fmu since that's what the directions on my opk's said to do so I am hoping it isn't a false positive. 😕 I will test again this afternoon.

What CD are you? today is cd 11 for me, I used my ic opk and my digital one yesterday, both negative (VERY faint line on ic) so I think I'll wait another day to start using the digitals daily. I am afraid to use all 10 and not get my smileys. But idc about the ic lol. I think its weird that the digital says to use FMU but the ic says take it in the afternoon :shrug:

What CD are you? today is cd 11 for me, I used my ic opk and my digital one yesterday, both negative (VERY faint line on ic) so I think I'll wait another day to start using the digitals daily. I am afraid to use all 10 and not get my smileys. But idc about the ic lol. I think its weird that the digital says to use FMU but the ic says take it in the afternoon :shrug:

I am cd 20. Normal o time for me. Taking B6 to lengthen LP. Hopefully it works!
I am starting to not like opks. They are so confusing when to test and when not to! I hear so many different things. 😕 if it doesn't happen this month I am definitely gonna start temping next month.

I am cd 20. Normal o time for me. Taking B6 to lengthen LP. Hopefully it works!
I am starting to not like opks. They are so confusing when to test and when not to! I hear so many different things. 😕 if it doesn't happen this month I am definitely gonna start temping next month.

*oh, and my cheapies say fmu. 😕

My cheapies say afternoon, but last month I took it at 10 AM the day I got my positive, so I was going to do the digital with FMU and then do the ic in the afternoon, that way I should be able to catch the surge and not miss it. Unless I end up having a longer cycle and use all the digitals, I will be stuck with just the ic because i dont want to buy another pack of digitals! It gets expensive!

The digi needs to be done with FMU as it measures oestrogen and lh. The cheapies measure just lh so need to be done later, midafternoon ish seems most common.

I had the contraceptive implant, I think nexplanon but I honestly can't remember off the top of my head. I had it removed in August though ahead of starting TTC oin November so no hormones for a year now. Sigh!

My cheapies say afternoon, but last month I took it at 10 AM the day I got my positive, so I was going to do the digital with FMU and then do the ic in the afternoon, that way I should be able to catch the surge and not miss it. Unless I end up having a longer cycle and use all the digitals, I will be stuck with just the ic because i dont want to buy another pack of digitals! It gets expensive!

I know! I have yet to buy the digital for that reason! Crazy how expensive they are! NY Friend Would do the cheapies until she got a positive then do her digital to confirm.
Just did another opk at about 330 and it was positive so it looks like the fmu one was correct!

Hi ladies :hi: can I join?

I was on the depo provera injection for 3.5 years before ttc #1. My periods started returning after 9 months, and 3 months later (1st proper cycle) I got pregnant (ironically I conceived exactly 1 year to the day after my first 'missed' injection.)

That pregnancy sadly ended after 6months. We ntnp for 6 months and then started ttc again in January 2011. Got pg on my second cycle, so again no problems falling pg. my son was born oct 2011. I went back onto the depo injection in dec 2011 and was on it for 18 months. 'Missed' my first one when ds was 18 months old, in order to give my body that year to get back to normal so we could aim for a 3 year age gap.

I've now been off the injection (and all forms of bc) for over 2 years, and we've been actively ttc for 1.5 years (although I guess only 1 year counts as the first 6 months might still have been influenced by residual depo. ) But we are now heading for a 4.5 + year age gap and I'm not getting any younger. Starting to freak out a bit that it might never happen. Dh and I have more or less said we'll only keep trying until the end of this year. So only about 4 more cycles.

I took vitex for 2.5 months earlier this year as my cycles were totally wacky, and that stabilized them nicely, but I was worried it shortened my luteal phase as that was then only 10 days. So I stopped it. Now I've started it again (this is my first cycle back on it), and have also started taking a prenatal vitamin that has B6 and other B vitamins in it as well. Really hoping it happens soon. Feeling very frustrated it's taking so long, and feeling sad my son doesn't have a sibling to play with.

Hi ladies :hi: can I join?

I was on the depo provera injection for 3.5 years before ttc #1. My periods started returning after 9 months, and 3 months later (1st proper cycle) I got pregnant (ironically I conceived exactly 1 year to the day after my first 'missed' injection.)

That pregnancy sadly ended after 6months. We ntnp for 6 months and then started ttc again in January 2011. Got pg on my second cycle, so again no problems falling pg. my son was born oct 2011. I went back onto the depo injection in dec 2011 and was on it for 18 months. 'Missed' my first one when ds was 18 months old, in order to give my body that year to get back to normal so we could aim for a 3 year age gap.

I've now been off the injection (and all forms of bc) for over 2 years, and we've been actively ttc for 1.5 years (although I guess only 1 year counts as the first 6 months might still have been influenced by residual depo. ) But we are now heading for a 4.5 + year age gap and I'm not getting any younger. Starting to freak out a bit that it might never happen. Dh and I have more or less said we'll only keep trying until the end of this year. So only about 4 more cycles.

I took vitex for 2.5 months earlier this year as my cycles were totally wacky, and that stabilized them nicely, but I was worried it shortened my luteal phase as that was then only 10 days. So I stopped it. Now I've started it again (this is my first cycle back on it), and have also started taking a prenatal vitamin that has B6 and other B vitamins in it as well. Really hoping it happens soon. Feeling very frustrated it's taking so long, and feeling sad my son doesn't have a sibling to play with.

Welcome! Sorry about your loss and difficulties. My dd is already 4 years old and begs me for a sibling. It is only my 2nd cycle ttc so we will see how this cycle goes....its not easy to get bd in every day so just praying those swimmers are strong and live a few days! Hopefully we will both get our bfp's soon so our kids can finally have a sibling!

I'll have at least a 7 yr age gap :cry:. It's so depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->