TTC #2 TWW, long cycles and taking tests...

itwasawendys

Reaction score
Hello :) this is cycle 2 of TTC #2, the first cycle after having a period (last month we were trying straight after having the implant out, first cycle lasted 35 days).

My period started on 10the December and lasted 3 or so days.
On the 24th I had one spot of pink (ovulation? But surely I'd ovulate later than this?)
We have been having unprotected sex up to twice a day without fail every day since the 25th.
Boobs got really sore on the 28th.
Last night (29th) I had sharp pains in my womb, nothing too bad (ovulation or implantation?)

Just wondering when I should test in terms of sort of long cycles, possible ovulation, when we had sex etc? I kind of have no clue. Or if you could give me opinions on what's happening that would be good!

Thank you

My cycle is 35 days long. I ovulate between cd17 and cd19. But it isn't unheard of to ovulate earlier. But that would make for a very long lp. Mine is 16-18 days depending on day ovulation which is on the long side.
If you did O on Dec 24 then you would only be 6dpo. I wouldn't test until at least 13 or 14 dpo. That is when I got my bfp last time due to my long lp. So that would be a test day Jan 6 or 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->