TTC #2 - worried about ovulation - help!

Stella918

mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm in need of some encouragement. My husband and I are TTC #2 and I've been using wondflo ovulation tests that I got off of amazon. (I used these when we conceived our son). I am not getting the same type of results I did the last time. My cycles vary from 23-27 days (last one was 23) and when I was TTC our son the last time I ovulated on CD 13. When I was testing last time the sticks gradually got darker and then they were dark on CD13 indicating I would ovulate. This time they are staying faint and I'm already on CD13! I am panicking because I had a really rough c-section and I'm terrified something happened to my ovaries making it so that I don't ovulate anymore. Has anyone had this experience? Am I freaking out to early? Thanks!!

I've noticed I O on different days each month. Between cd 13-17. Just keep testing. Are you temping too?

Are you getting periods regularly? Also make sure you're using them correctly, I know it's easy to forget but second morning urine around 2 pm with a 4 hour hold gets me the best results. Your cycles may have changed a little, but that's normal. As long as you're getting a period at the same time every cycle then you're probably just fine!

I've noticed I O on different days each month. Between cd 13-17. Just keep testing. Are you temping too?

I'm not, but maybe I should...I have never done it before. I just keep thinking I'll never ovulate because these sticks keep saying negative. We have been BDing every other day so I'm hoping that will help.

Are you getting periods regularly? Also make sure you're using them correctly, I know it's easy to forget but second morning urine around 2 pm with a 4 hour hold gets me the best results. Your cycles may have changed a little, but that's normal. As long as you're getting a period at the same time every cycle then you're probably just fine!

I have been getting them regularly but occasionally they will be 23 day cycles but can also be 28....the last few months have been 24 or so however. I hope everything is ok. I'm just not good at waiting! Lol hopefully BDing every other day will increase our chances!!!

Haha sweetie you've come to the right place then! We are all impatient here, you won't be alone!

Hey I'm having a similar experience - using OPKS again like I did when I conceived my son... but does not seem as clear this time. I had a c section too. I had an almost positive today then when I tested again six hours later it was lighter. Before, I got darker and darkerand then positive. Last time I got the positive on CD 13 so probably ovulated on CD 14 and voila... i am kind of worried too but... I'm probably fine and so are you! Just wanted to reply because it sounded so similar to what I've been worried about the last while!

Hey I'm having a similar experience - using OPKS again like I did when I conceived my son... but does not seem as clear this time. I had a c section too. I had an almost positive today then when I tested again six hours later it was lighter. Before, I got darker and darkerand then positive. Last time I got the positive on CD 13 so probably ovulated on CD 14 and voila... i am kind of worried too but... I'm probably fine and so are you! Just wanted to reply because it sounded so similar to what I've been worried about the last while!

Thank you!! I actually finally ovulated yesterday! It was insanely light and then boom, dark! Thank goodness! It's so weird how trying for the second one is so different! Now I'm on to the two week wait...alas!

That's great! I got my super dark positive today too, so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->