Ttc #2 :)

broodybeauty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

it's been a while since i have been on these forums.I used to come on all of the time when i was pregnant with my little boy and he just turned 2 :thumbup:

I have just returned from my GP after having my coil removed.My question is how long after coil removal did you get your period and then indeed fall pregnant?xx

Hiya,
Sorry I can't answer your question as I've never had a coil, but wanted to bump this for you and say hi! I'm back after 1st baby too, he's almost 20months now. Time goes fast! Good luck for ttc#2

Also TTC no. 2 but haven't been on any contraception. A mixture of abstinence/condoms/withdrawal have got us to this point!! We have just really decided to go for it now but I really do want to be pregnant as I am almost 39 so can't afford to hang about.

Anyway, that's not answering your question but I just wanted to wish you luck!:thumbup:

Hi Sorry I can't answer your question either, I am also TTC#2, but after Cerazette!! I was put on Cerazette after my first baby and had periods while on it, came off it Aug 10th to TTC #2 and have had no bleed whatsoever since!! I'm now CD63 and still nothing and done lots of HPT's all Negative.
Best of Luck to you and Lots of babydust xx

Another one that can't answer your question, lol but I think I remember you from TTC or pregnancy when I was around for my daughter! I'm also TTC #2 - my little girl turned 2 a month ago. Good luck!

My son will be 2 on October 17th and we just started trying for #2...I also use to be on this forum all the time with #1......excited to see many ladies ttc#2 :) good luck girls!

Aww thanks lovely ladies!Braven, i remember you!My little boy has just turned 2 too :) Do you girls have boys or girls?I'm excited!lots of luck to you all.xx

Also after just having coil removed and no AF for ages how do i know what Cycle Day i am on?and what does it even mean,for example what day to dtd and when to test etc. Sorry clueless as with Bradley we just tried and luckily it happened. :s

xxx

Hi! I'm TTC #2 also :) DS is 19 mths. Lovely to meet lots of TTC #2 ladies. Sorry I can't answer your question but really wanted to say hi. Whereabouts in your cycles are you all at? There's also an October testing thread being run by the lovely flibberty over in TWW. :)

I can't answer your question either, just wanted to stop in and wish you luck! I am TTC#2, my son will be 11 in December (yes I waited a long time to have another one lol)

I think you might have to wait until a bleed to know what day you're on... Doesn't mean you can't still try in the meantime, maybe dtd every other day until you get af or start tracking your temp. If you conceive right away then your temps would stay high and you would know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->