Ttc #2

laura&faith

Reaction score
Lost my thread

My names is laura and I'm currently trying got baby number 2. With my first I fell pregnant within a week of coming of microgon pill had no ad and fainted at work and found out I was pregnant. Now i went on the implant for 2 months and had it removed on what should of been my highly fertile day. Had it out on the wedensday had spotting on Sunday and nothing just having a few symptoms.
Have such a big appitite which is very rare, boobs have got bigger veins showing and areola darker, bloated, feeling nausea and dizzy all day, very bad indegestion. Don't no if this is just my body accepting implant removed or wether we have been lucky again and fallen straight away

i hope its the second for you! but for me it wasnt. i had all of that in the first cycle off the implant, and bfn :( until 6 months i didnt have a period at all. back on track now though!

good luck!

Thanks Hun I'm hoping with me only been on it for 8 weeks it's not going to be too bad I had a period regular why I was on it so I'm crossing my fingers

So Saturday I started my first period only missed one cycle so fingers crossed

Finished my af had a regular 7 day, I'm hoping now it all happens so quick for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->